Do you love music and have a great sense of humor? Or maybe you just like puns? Look no further because this is the article you’ve been looking for! In this article, we’re going to dive into the world of band puns. We’ve collected the funniest and most creative band puns out there to make you laugh, snicker, and maybe even groan a little. So sit back, relax, and get ready to rock with laughter!
What are Band puns?
Before we dive into the world of band puns, let’s address the elephant in the room – axolotl puns. What are they, and how are they related to band puns?
Well, axolotls are a type of salamander known for their ability to regenerate limbs and their cute appearance. They’ve become a popular meme on the internet, and people have started making puns involving their name. So what does that have to do with band puns? Nothing, really – but we thought we’d address it because we’re sure someone out there was wondering.
Now, onto the main course – band puns! We’ve categorized them into different sections for your convenience. Let’s get started.
Best Short-Band Puns
Here are some of the best band puns that are short and sweet:
- I’m starting a band called 999 Mb. We haven’t got a gig yet, but when we do, it’ll be a terabyte.
- Why did Mozart sell his piano? Because he didn’t need it – he had a digital keyboard.
- You know why they call it “rush hour”? Because nothing moves.
- I used to play in a band called “Prevention”. We were better than Cure.
- I’m thinking of starting a band called “Dot Dash”. It’s going to be a tribute band to Morse code.
One-Liner Band Puns
If you love one-liners, you’ll love these band puns:
- My friend asked me if I could play any Beatles songs. I told him, “I can’t carry a tune, but I can Lennon a hand.”
- I went to a punk rock concert with my doctor. He said it was a good cure for my acid reflux – it was really alkaline trio.
- I told my boss that I play bass guitar in a band. He said, “That’s great, but can you handle the frets and stresses of this job?”
- My band’s music consists of one chord. It’s a power chord – we only need one to rock.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was two-tired.
- I saw a band that played solely on kitchen utensils. They were called “The Spoonful”.
- I’m in a brass band that only plays reggae music. We’re called “Trombone Marley”.
- My dad’s favorite band is The Who. I always tell him, “Don’t you mean The Whom?”
- A friend of mine started a band named “Blank Page”. They’re still working on their first hit.
- “I love Led Zeppelin,” said Tom. “But personally, I prefer the stairs.”
- I got kicked out of a band for telling bad jokes. But I guess I should have seen it coming – they told me from the start that they were in it for the puns.
- A friend of mine started a band called “Duvet”. They’re a cover band.
- I told my bandmates that I was going to write a song about a tortilla. They said, “That’s a wrap.”
- The best thing about being a musician is playing with your bandmates. The worst thing is having to share the van.
- I’m not a huge fan of Tears for Fears, but I do appreciate their shouty enthusiasm.
- I tried to start a band with four guys who played snare drums. But it was a complete mis-drum-er.
- Why did the jazz guitarist break up with his girlfriend? Because she was chord-ly.
- I started a band called “The Compensations”. We only play for tips.
- Why did the classical music band get in trouble? Because they baroque the law.
- I used to play drums in a band, but I couldn’t keep the beat. I always took the rest of the band off rhythm.
- I told my band that I wrote a new song called “Waterfall”. They asked me to play it, but I said it wasn’t out yet.
- I saw a band that was so loud, I couldn’t hear myself think. When I tried to tell them to turn it down, they said, “We can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome we are.”
- Why did the guitarist break up with the bassist? Because they had too many string-attached issues.
- I’m in a band called “The Architects”. We build our songs up from the ground.
- I told my bandmates that I wrote a song about a bird. They asked, “What’s it called?” I said, “Wingin’ It.”
Funny Puns for Band
Looking for some band puns that will make you laugh out loud? Check out these funny ones:
- Why did the guitarist get arrested? He was caught fingering a minor.
- What do you call it when a cow plays the bass guitar? Mootown.
- Why did the metal band hire a contractor? To screamo the roof off.
- I’m in a band that only plays at weddings and funerals. We’re called “The Endless Setlist”.
- Why don’t musicians trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle play rock music? Because it couldn’t handlebars.
- What’s the difference between a drummer and a savings bond? Eventually, the savings bond will mature and make money.
- Why did the singer refuse to get on the spaceship? He was afraid of the R’n’B aliens.
- I’m in a band called “Mouse Rat”. Our music is like a frog becoming a prince.
- Why was the guitarist so bad at basketball? He couldn’t handle the frets.
- Why did the musician break up with his girlfriend? He was tired of her pitchy attitude.
- When is a musician’s favorite time of day? Afternoon – it’s the time they get to rest their a-chord-ion.
- Why did the symphony orchestra go broke? They kept playing in debitto.
- What do you call a guitarist who can’t play? A bottleneck.
- Why did the bassist become a priest? He wanted to physically feel the holy bass.
- What does a nosy pepper do? It gets jalapeño business.
- Why did the choir member fail the audition? They couldn’t handel it.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? They make up everything, including the band.
- What’s a musician’s favorite spot for vacation? The key of sea, of course!
- What’s the difference between a drummer and a philosopher? One has rhythm, the other has reason.
- Why shouldn’t you let a drummer babysit your children? Because they’ll keep banging on about nap time.
- Why did the music student refuse to sleep? To avoid going to bed-clef.
- Why did the rock star become a doctor? He wanted to learn how to rock the stethoscope.
- Why couldn’t Bach afford to buy a house? He was Baroque.
- Why was the musician arrested for being out of tune? The cops caught him singing off-key in the shower.
Band Puns for Kids
Want to introduce your kids to the world of puns and music? Check out these band puns for kids:
- Why did the cow join the band? Because it wanted to play the moooo-sic.
- What do you call a band of fish? Bass-tastic.
- Why did the piano teacher send the student to the corner? For being a sharp.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle play the drums? It didn’t have any pedals.
- What’s a pirate’s favorite band? A-sailin’ and the Pirates.
- Why did the banana join the band? Because it wanted to split the crowd.
- What’s a musician’s favorite fruit? A c-sharp.
- What do you call a guitar that’s not in tune? A fret-ful instrument.
- Why do elephants never become musicians? They can’t keep time with their trumpets.
- What’s a bee’s favorite band? The Beatles.
- Why did the tomato join the band? Because it wanted to ketchup on music.
- What does a drummer use to brush their hair? A Hi-Hat cymbal brush.
- Why did the dog join the band? To play bark-ulele.
- What do you call an alligator who can play the guitar? A croc-a-rock.
- Why can’t aliens play in a band? Because they don’t know the earth rhythm.
- What’s a musician’s favorite exercise? The scales.
- Why did the music teacher get a ticket? For speeding in a school zone.
- Why don’t ducks make good bandmembers? Because they’re always quacking up the stage.
- What did the violin say to the viola? Cello there!
- What’s a chicken’s favorite band? The Beakles.
- Why did the vampire join the band? Because he wanted to play the bat-ery.
- What’s a dinosaur’s favorite band? The Rolling Stones.
- Why couldn’t the guitar go to school? Because it only knew how to play “G-chord”.
- What do you call a bear who plays the guitar? A strum-polar bear.
- Why did the drummer want to pour salt on his drum set? So he could play some tasty licks!
Band Puns Use in Movies
Finally, let’s take a look at some band puns that have been used in movies:
- “This one goes to eleven.” – Spinal Tap (1984)
- “You’re more interested in making your snotty punk rock band than pulling your weight.” – School of Rock (2003)
- “I told you, I can’t play music. I don’t have any rhythm. Air guitar is all I got.” – Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- “You’re playing like old people f*ck.” – Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007)
- “Well, nobody’s perfect.” – Some Like it Hot (1959)
- “We’re on a mission from God.” – The Blues Brothers (1980)
- “We’re not going to play ‘I Will Always Love You’ by Whitney Houston!” – The Wedding Singer (1998)
- “Love is a battlefield.” – Valley Girl (1983)
- “You can’t stop the beat.” – Hairspray (2007)
- “You know what they say: ‘Where there’s smoke, there’s chicken’.” – Wayne’s World (1992)
After reading through these 111+ band puns, we hope you’ve come away with a smile on your face and a newfound appreciation for the power of puns. Music and humor have always gone hand-in-hand, and these puns prove that point perfectly.
Whether you’re a musician, a music lover, or just someone who loves a good laugh, these band puns are sure to brighten your day. We’ve covered puns for everyone – short ones, one-liners, funny ones, and ones for kids. Plus, we’ve even thrown in some famous movie puns for good measure.
So, the next time you’re looking to break the ice at a party or just need a good chuckle, remember these band puns. And hey, if all else fails, you can always make an axolotl pun – we won’t judge.