Bees are great at making things sticky. But sometimes they get themselves stuck in places they don’t belong. Like in your hair. Or in your car. If only they could fly as well as they sting, then they would be able to get themselves out of these jams a bit easier! In the meantime, we’ve put together 109 funny bee puns that will help you brighten up your day (or at least make you giggle). Enjoy!
Have you ever been stung by a bee? It kind hurts, right? Well, here are hilarious bee puns that will make you feel a little better about it. After all, if bees can sting us, we can certainly take some good-natured ribbing about them! So put on your bee suit and get ready to laugh!
For More: 5 Example of Puns with Examples [Guide]
Bee Puns Caption & Status ideas
- Bees that are born in the month of May are considered to be May-Bees.
- I’m just a bee in the sky.
- A lucky Bee has found its honey.
- Bee yourself! (Everyone else is already taken.)
- The early bird may get the worm, but it’s the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- When bees are looking for their queen, So, they look for someone who can make them laugh.
- Bee the change you want to see.
- A bee can’t make a hive without honey.
- I’m not your type, I’m only a bee.
- When I die, I want to be a queen bee in my next life.
- Bee the change you wish to see in others.
- You can’t spell “butterfly” without “bee”.
- Don’t sweat the small bees – or the big ones for that matter.
- To bee or not to bee? That is the question.
- Bee yourself! (Wait, when did I turn into a bee?)
- I’m just a little bee. (Really? I think you’re more like a wasp.)
- Are we not men? We are bees!
- Bee a friend to others, and they will be a friend to you.
- A bee has two ears, but only one mouth.
- I’m not your type. I’m only a bee.
- Don’t give up your day job.
- What happens in the bee, stays in the bee.
- What part of “bee” don’t you understand?
- Bee yourself! (Even though I’m not really a bee?)
Short Bee Puns
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you play loud music, the bees will leave their hive.
- Bee your best self.
- Don’t stop bee-lieving.
- You can’t spell “through” without “h” and “b”.
- Ouch! My bee-stung lips are so swollen.
- Don’t be afraid to bee yourself!
- A giraffe’s neck is 5 times longer than a person, while a bee’s tongue is 10 times shorter than it should be.
- The best bee puns are the bee puns that you think of yourself.
- I hope I don’t look like a bee!
- My earwax tastes like honey.
- Bee careful about watching TV, because you might miss something good.
- A bee’s knees are in their mouth when they bend down to drink water.
- Be yourself, no matter what they say.
- I only have my head in the clouds because I’m looking for bees!
- The bee whisperer has a lot of free time on his hands.
- When a bee flies into someone’s mouth, it makes them a person with a wasp inside their throat.
- I don’t want to be a queen bee. I just want to bee myself!
- The early bird may get the worm, but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- I don’t know about you, but my phone is compatible with bees!
- Our new t-shirt line is “bee”-dorable!
- Why are there so many “b” words in this article?
- I wonder what a bee would say if I asked it how to do a barrel roll?
- I’m just going to the bathroom. so, It must be my wasp time of the month.
Best Bee Puns One liners
- A bee can fly in any direction thanks to evaporation.
- I’m as fast as a bee! (But I can’t fly.)
- A wasp in hand is worth two bees.
- Stinging means progress not death for bees.
- The bee’s knees are in his/her mouth when he/she bends down to drink water.
- I just walked into a spider web, but that’s okay because bees need their honey.
- When you see a wasp, think of me.
- A mosquito is basically a bee without all the guns and grenades.
- Remember to say “bee” instead of “by”.
- I’m just looking for my jar of honey. Have you seen it? It’s around here somewhere…
- Bees make honey. Wasps just make a mess.
- The reason bees have stingers is because they forgot how to fart.
- I don’t need luck, I’ve got my bee socks on.
- Bees can actually fly at speeds of up to 15mph!
- If you really want everyone’s attention, just shout “bee”.
- Would you mind not standing so close? I don’t want you to get stung by my bees.
- I once told someone that I loved them like a bee loves honey, but they didn’t understand.
- We need to put the “bee” in our prayers tonight.
- The bee is also known as nature’s complete flying machine!
- I don’t always wear polka dots, but when I do it’s because I’m looking for bees!
- The bee is the center of our solar system.
- If you really think about it, wasps are basically like bees. so, The only difference is that they like to make a mess.
Bee Puns Captions
- Do bees even know what deodorant is?
- Everyday, I am hustlin’. But today, I am leavin’ the house a little earlier.
- Bees have 9 eyes and 8 legs.
- I’m just a bee looking for my flower!
- Why does it take a million bees to make one jar of honey?
- If you’re going to call someone a bumblebee, it might as well be a bumblebee.
- I promise you I’m just looking for my queen bee!
- If you can’t take the heat, get out of my flower bed!
- This sometimes happens when bees make honey: they drown in their own honey and die.
- When life gives you lemons, give them to the bees.
- If bees are made of wax, then how do they fly?
- My parents were always strict about not laughing too hard or else I would get a wasp face!
- I don’t know why so many people are afraid of bees. Bees are just trying to pollinate.
- My best friend is a bee, but I’m still very lonely.
- Bees love flowers because they look like their cousins.
- I have three sisters and one brother, all of which are honeybees!
- What bee keeps you healthy? Vitamin Bee.
- How do you make a bee jealous?
- You step on her wings.
- Why don’t bees have a favorite shape?
- Because they’re always making honeycombs.
Bee Puns & Jokes Cringe
- What’s a bee’s favourite type of music? Honey-hop.
- What kind of bee has the most babies per hive every year?
- A baby boom bee.
- What’s the difference between a bee and a fax machine? So, You don’t have to plug in a fax machine!
- What do you call a bee who gets money from the government every month? An entitlement bee.
- Why was the honeybee late for work today?
- Her commute was like a swarm and out of control.
- What do you call a bee who tells jokes at a party? The life of the party!
- How does a bee get around her hometown? By buzz-about.
- She was an avid fan bee!
- What do you call a bee who goes on and has lots of kids? A busy bee!
- Why was the little bee very sad?
- She had to buzz off.
- What do you call a bee who remembers everything?
- A “bor-ing” bee.
- Why did the bee go to all the parties? She was just trying to find her boo!
- What do you call a bee with two jobs? A workaholic bee.
- Why was the little bees’ house so clean?
- The scientist analyzed the bee and said, “You’re looking very zombee today!”
In conclusion, we hope this article filled with bee puns brought a smile to your face and lightened your mood. We appreciate your time spent reading and hope you found it as enjoyable as we did writing it.
We would like to extend our thanks to our readers who have stuck with us through this buzz-worthy journey. Your support and engagement mean the world to us and we couldn’t have done it without you.
We encourage you to leave your feedback about this blog post and let us know what other puns or topics you would like to see in the future. Additionally, we invite you to visit our website for more job description ideas and other related content.
Thank you again for your time and interest in our content. Remember to stay busy as a bee and keep spreading positivity and laughter wherever you go!