Are you looking for some hilariously cheesy puns that are truly out of this world? Look no further! In this article, we will be exploring and compiling 111+ alien puns that are sure to make you burst out laughing. From short and sweet one-liners to witty quips suitable for kids, this article has got you covered. So, let’s dive in and discover the best alien puns the galaxy has to offer!
What are Alien Puns?
Alien puns are a type of wordplay that makes use of extraterrestrial terms and phrases to create humorous undertones. These puns often play off of popular sci-fi tropes and themes such as outer space, UFOs, and extraterrestrial life. They are often used in a wide range of comedic settings from cartoon shows to movies and stand-up comedy acts.
Best Short Alien Puns
- What do you call an alien with three eyes? An aliiien!
- Why don’t aliens eat clowns? They taste funny!
- Where do aliens go to drink? A space bar!
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and an alien? Frostbite!
- What do you get when you cross a dog and an alien? A pug in a UFO!
- How do you know if an alien is messy? Their space is always a mess.
- What is an alien’s favorite subject in school? Space.
- How do aliens stay in touch with their friends? They planet ahead.
- What do you call a group of alien musicians? An extra terrestri band.
- What do you call an alien that can play guitar? Jimihendrixtraterrestrial.
- What do you call an alien that has a car? A motor visitor.
- Why did the astronaut break up with his alien girlfriend? She needed space.
- What do you get when you cross a cow and an alien? Milk and crop circles.
- How did the aliens calm down? They planet.
- Why did the alien refuse to reveal itself? It wanted to stay apeeling.
- What do you call a rogue astronaut? A missing link.
- Why did the alien go to school? To learn about space.
- What do aliens use to clean their spaceship? Comet.
- What do you give an alien when it’s time to leave Earth? A flying saucer.
- Why do aliens always visit us in the middle of the night? Because the Earth is closed during business hours.
- How do aliens communicate with each other? They use their extra-terrestrial phones.
- What do you call an alien that can solve math problems quickly? A math-matical.
- Why did the alien’s car stop? Because it ran out of UFOs (You-Foes).
- How do aliens like to cut their hair? In flying saucers.
- What did the alien say to the cat? Take me to your litter.
One-Liner Alien Puns
- Why did the alien break up with his girlfriend? He said she didn’t have enough “spunk.”
- Why did the aliens kidnap the cow? They said they wanted to “probe” the issue.
- Why did the astronaut leave his spaceship? He wanted to “planet” vacation.
- Why did the alien go to school? He wanted to learn about “Ear-thematics.”
- Why don’t aliens eat humans? They’re afraid they’ll get “image-in.”
- Why do aliens only visit Earth once and never again? They can’t put up with the gravity or the human race.
- Why did the alien visit an astrologer? He wanted to find out whether he’s a Sagittarius or a U.F.O.naut.
- Why did the aliens steal bar soap? They wanted to “clean up” their act.
- What did the alien say when he opened the refrigerator? “Soylent green is people!”
- Why did the alien go to the doctor? He felt a little “spacey.”
- Why did the alien go to the bar? He heard it had a great “atmo-sphere.”
- Why did the alien win the race? He took a “flying saucer” shortcut.
- Why don’t aliens like to lend money? They’re always afraid they’ll get “gazillion-zapped.”
- Why did the alien want to be a stand-up comedian? Because he had a “cosmic” sense of humor.
- Why did the alien feel lonely? He was just “space-y” and time, time again.
- Why did the alien spacecraft get a ticket? It was “parked” in a no-fly zone.
- Why did the alien’s boss give him a promotion? Because he was out of this world!
- Why did the aliens need to go to the dry cleaners? They had a lot of “asteroid” stains on their clothes.
- Why did the aliens study earthlings? They wanted to learn about the “human-oids”.
- Why did the alien cross the road? To get to the Milky Way.
- Why did the alien open up a music store? Because he was a “cosmic” DJ.
- Why don’t aliens play golf? They always “space” out on the ninth hole.
- Why did the alien get a job at the post office? He wanted to “stamp” his mark on Earth.
- Why did the alien join Instagram? He wanted to show off his “inter-galactic” travels.
- Why did the alien’s car break down? It ran out of “space gas.”
Funny Puns for Alien
- What do you call a group of aliens that play musical instruments? An “extra-terrestri band”.
- Why do aliens not like to wear shoes? Because their “soles” are always floating.
- Why did the alien visit the fire station? Because he loved playing with the “outer space.”
- Why did the alien break up with his girlfriend? She was too “nebular.”
- Why did the aliens decide not to invade Earth? They heard it was a “black hole.”
- Why did the aliens refuse to leave their spaceship? They were “star-struck” by Earth’s beauty.
- Why did the alien decide to move to Earth? He wanted to “planet” his flag.
- Why don’t aliens get colds? Because they’re inter-stellar!
- What did the alien say when he landed at the airport? “Take me to your terminal.”
- Why did the alien go to the supermarket? He wanted to buy some “martian-mallows.”
- Why don’t aliens like to wear hats? They dislike being “capsulized.”
- Why don’t aliens ride bicycles? They prefer “spacemobiles.”
- What did the alien say to the doctor? “I’m feeling a little alienated from my own planet.”
- Why did the aliens decide to learn French? Because they wanted to “tour-de-planet.”
- What did the alien say when he crashed in the desert? “I need a UFO ride home.”
- Why did the alien start a restaurant on Earth? Because he was a “cosmic chef.”
- Why do aliens never tell jokes on Earth? They’re afraid no one will understand their “out of this world” sense of humor.
- What did the alien say to the other alien at the party? “I love your antennae hairstyle.”
- Why did the alien go to the Oscars? Because he was nominated for an “inter-galactic” award.
- Why don’t aliens like to show their emotions? They don’t want to reveal their “inner space.”
- Why did the aliens enjoy disco music? They loved “inter-stellar” grooves.
- How do aliens like their coffee? “Inter-galactic” with a side of meteor biscotti.
- Why did the alien’s spaceship crash into a mountain? He was too busy “marmalizing” his toast.
- What did the alien do when he was mistaken for a Halloween decoration? He “hallo-screamed” and ran away.
- Why did the alien scientist quit his job? He felt like his research was “out of this world.”
Alien Puns for Kids
- Why did the alien visit the dentist? His entire mouth was “out of this world.”
- What do aliens eat at picnics? “Cosmotic” hotdogs and “marsmallo” treats.
- Why did the alien go to the music store? He wanted to buy a “cosmic” guitar.
- Why did the alien visit the zoo? They wanted to see if Earth had any “space creatures” like they did.
- Why did the aliens visit Earth on Halloween night? To trick-or-“UFO treat.”
- Why don’t aliens like rainy days? They ruin their “out-of-this-world” hairstyles.
- Why did the alien land on the moon? Because he wanted to have a “launch party.”
- Why did the alien want to learn how to paint? So they could create “inter-galactic” art.
- What do aliens like to eat for breakfast? “Asteroid” oats and “comet” flakes.
- Why did the alien visit the doctor? He had an “alien-ache” in his stomach.
- Why did the aliens decide to have a party in space? They wanted to have a “space-shindig.”
- What did the alien say when he rode the roller coaster? “This is truly an out-of-this-world experience!”
- Why do aliens love playing baseball? It’s their favorite “inter-stellar” sport.
- Why did the aliens get stuck in a tree? They were “leafing” without looking.
- What do aliens like to read in their free time? “Inter-galactic” journals and comic books.
- Why did the alien visit the library? He wanted to learn more about outer space.
- What do aliens do at night before they go to sleep? They “count stars” instead of sheep.
- Why did the alien go to the dentist on Earth? He had a “cavity-crater” in his tooth.
- What do aliens like to do at amusement parks? They love visiting the “alien encounter” exhibits.
- Why did the alien become a magician? Because he loves making things “disappear.”
- What did the alien say to the Earthling kid? “Your world is so fascinating and full of wonder!”
- Why did the alien want to learn how to swim? So he could explore Earth’s “oceanic” wonders.
- What do aliens like to do at the movie theater? They love watching “inter-galactic” films.
- Why did the alien visit a pet store? He wanted to adopt an “earthling” pet as a companion.
- What do aliens love doing during their vacation on Earth? They love exploring and going on “inter-planetary” adventures.
Alien Puns Use in Movies
The Alien puns are a popular trope in sci-fi movies, and often used for comedic relief. One famous example of an alien pun in a movie is from the movie “Men in Black” where Agent K (played by Tommy Lee Jones) says “We’re not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here.” Here are a few more examples:
- “Take me to your leader” – popular line often used in sci-fi movies to depict an alien’s arrival on Earth.
- “We come in peace” – another popular line often used in sci-fi movies by aliens to indicate that their intentions are peaceful.
- “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*** with me, I’ll kill you all” – a line from the movie “District 9” that subverts the usual expectation of a peaceful alien message.
- “E.T phone home” – iconic line from the movie “E.T The Extra Terrestrial” where E.T tries to phone his home planet.
- “I can’t lie to you about your chances, but you have my sympathies” – a line from the Ridley Scott movie “Alien.”
- “It’s just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus” – a line from the movie “Hocus Pocus” pronounced by an alien in the Halloween costume.
- “I’m just another obnoxious tourist” – a line from the movie “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” since he’s an alien taking a tour around the universe.
Alien puns are a fantastic way to inject some much-needed humor and pun-intended fun into a wide range of settings, from movies to stand-up comedy acts. In this article, we have explored 111+ of the best alien puns the galaxy has to offer.
From short and sweet one-liners to witty quips suitable for kids, there is an alien pun for everyone. So next time you need a laugh or want to add some extra comedy to your next project, don’t hesitate to use an alien pun or two!