Laughing is good for your health, and bone puns are a great way to get your daily dose of laughter. Whether you’re a fan of witty one-liners, clever puns, or silly jokes, there’s something for everyone when it comes to bone puns. From funny puns for kids to bone puns used in movies, we’ve compiled a list of over 100+ puns that will have you cracking up in no time.
What Are Bone Puns?
Bone puns are jokes that play on words related to bones. They can range from witty one-liners to clever puns and silly jokes. Bone puns can be used in many different contexts, from making your friends laugh to entertaining your kids. They can also be found in movies, TV shows, and books. Bone puns are a great way to break the ice and make people laugh, and they’re especially useful if you want to lighten the mood.
Best Short Bone Puns
- I had a humorous bone once, but I gave it away.
- I’m a big fan of skeletons, they really tickle my funny bone.
- I’ve got a bone to pick with you!
- Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had no body to go with him.
- Ghosts are bad liars because they’re easy to see through.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the party? He had no body to dance with.
- What do you call a skeleton who won’t work? Lazy Bones.
- Why did the skeleton go to the doctor? He had a bone to pick.
- The skeleton couldn’t keep himself together because he was bonely.
- I’m bone-tired after all that laughing.
- The skeleton’s favorite instrument is the trom-bone.
- I’m not lazy, I’m just marrow-minded.
- Skeletons aren’t very good at fighting because they don’t have the guts for it.
- Why did the skeleton go to see a fortune-teller? To see if he had a future.
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up by itself? Because it’s two-tired.
- The skeleton told a joke but no one could hear him because he had no body to laugh at it.
- Why did the skeleton climb up the tree? To see the bark.
- What kind of music do skeletons listen to? Hip-bone.
- I’m a funny-bone-a-phobic – afraid of really funny bone jokes.
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop.
- I’m practicing safe sax. I use a trombone.
- Some bones are funny, but the tibia isn’t one of them.
- What do you call a skeleton that is always happy? Glad Bone.
- Why do skeletons hate winter? They’re always bone-chilled.
- Why did the skeleton refuse to eat at the steakhouse? He was a vegetarian.
Best One-Liner Bone Puns
- Skeleton puns are humerus.
- I’d tell you a funny bone joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
- I’d love to help you with that, but I can’t handle the pressure. I’ve only got one funny bone.
- I’m a big fan of spinal cordial.
- What do you call a dinosaur with a bone in its hand? An osteosaurus.
- Skeletons are always positive because they’re all bone-timistic.
- Boner vs. humor: which one is more titillating?
- Skeletons love to joke around because they have nothing to lose but their bones.
- You really tickled my funny bone with that one.
- That joke wasn’t very funny, but it was rib-tickling.
- Why did the skeleton refuse to jump out of the plane? He didn’t have the guts.
- I think I’ve got a bone to pick with you.
- I always suspected that my funny bone was in my foot.
- A skeleton’s favorite food is spare ribs.
- Skeletons are really spooky, but they’re also bone-ified cool.
- I’d love to help you with that, but I’m all out of funny bones.
- Skeletons can’t enjoy their favorite meal. They’re always chasing their tails.
- I can’t believe you have the backbone to make jokes like that.
- I told a skeleton joke to my friend, but he didn’t find it very humerus.
- I’m not afraid of skeletons, I have a skeleton in my body, too!
- Why do ghosts use elevators? To raise their spirits.
- I’m hoping these bone puns aren’t too corny, or else I might have to say I’m sorry-noid.
- What do you call a skeleton who loves to write? A pencil-bone.
Funny Puns for Bone
- What did the skeleton say to the bartender? I’ll have a beer, and a mop.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
- I’m reading a book on anti-gravity, it’s impossible to put down.
- Did you hear about the restaurant called Karma? There’s no menu, you just get what you deserve.
- I have a photographic memory, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera.
- Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work.
- Why don’t elephants use computers? They’re scared of mice.
- What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1Forrest1
- I’m reading a horror story in Braille. Something bad is about to happen, I can feel it.
- A friend told me I was delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn.
- I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
- What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet? “Supplies!”
- You can’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- I had a dream that I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted.
- I told my wife I was going to make a bicycle out of spaghetti. She didn’t believe me, but it was pasta-ble.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? If they flew over the bay, they’d be called bagels.
- What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer.
- I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- I’m not short, I’m just concentrated awesome.
Bone Puns for Kids
- Why did the skeleton go to the party? To see if he could get laid. (Just Kidding! Kids should stick with “He had no body to go with him”)
- What do you give a skeleton for Valentine’s Day? Bone-bones in a heart-shaped box.
- Why wouldn’t the skeleton go to the dance? He had nobody to dance with.
- What do you call a skeleton that takes a nap? A bed bone.
- Why did the skeleton go to the doctor? To get a bone-x ray.
- Why did the skeleton go to the movies alone? Because he had no body to go with.
- What do skeletons use to call for help? Bone-phone.
- Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue? To get a spare rib.
- Why did the skeleton go to the supermarket? To get a spare rib and a bag of bones.
- What do you call a skeleton that’s scary and skinny? A boney-phant.
- What is a skeleton’s favorite snack? Spare ribs.
- What do you get when you cross a ghost and a skeleton? An empty body cavity.
- What game do skeletons play at the dinner table? Spare rib.
- What day do skeletons like most? Dec-bone-er 31st!
- Why was the skeleton happy to go to high school? He was looking forward to meeting his ghoul-friends.
- What did the skeleton say to his friend who was always giving him bad news? “I’m bone-tired of the bad news!”
- Why can’t a skeleton lift weights? He’s all bone and no muscle.
- What do skeletons do in their spare time? They take bone-tiful photos.
- Why don’t skeletons ever go out on Friday nights? They like to stay home and watch scary-bone movies.
- Why did the skeleton refuse to play the piano? He had no body to dance with.
- What do you call a skeleton that won’t do any work? Lazybones.
- Why did the skeleton go to the party wearing a wig? He wasn’t bald-ly dressed.
- What do you get when you cross a skeleton with a vampire? A bon-er blood sucker.
- Why did the skeleton go to the library? To get a bone to pick with the books.
- What did the skeleton say to the puppy? Bon-uiter!
Bone Puns Used in Movies
The Bone puns are used in many movies, from comedies to horror films. Here are some examples of puns used in movies:
- The classic movie Ghostbusters had a character named Ray Stantz played by Dan Aykroyd. In one scene, he said, “I’m getting a little stiff in the joints” while talking about the ghosts they were pursuing.
- In the movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Captain Jack Sparrow (played by Johnny Depp) says: “Why is the rum always gone?” To which his co-pirate Gibbs replies “Three reasons: unreasonable pearl, black pearl, and I’m outta rum”.
- Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny features a scene where a skeleton’s arm is cut off, and the character Jack Black exclaims, “I guess you could say he got boned!”
- The movie The Mummy Returns makes a bone pun when one of the characters says, “Let’s blow this joint” while escaping a dangerous situation.
- In the animated movie Coco, the character Miguel strums his guitar, and his dead dog Dante (previously a street dog before his demise) starts dancing along, and Miguel exclaims: “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stop with the happy ending. You’re ruining the moment with your lack of drool,” to which Dante drools into his mouth.
Bone puns are an entertaining way to lighten the mood and make people laugh. From witty one-liners to clever puns and silly jokes, there’s something for everyone when it comes to bone puns. And we showcased 109+ bone puns in this article.
Whether you’re looking for something to make your friends laugh, or you want to entertain your kids, bone puns can be used in many different contexts. They’re also found in movies, TV shows, and books, making them a popular choice for many people.
So the next time you’re in need of a good laugh, try out one of these bone puns and see how quickly they can tickle your funny bone.