As a Ramen enthusiast, do you ever feel like your noodle obsession is misunderstood? Are you constantly searching for ways to spice up your conversations with a little ramen-flavored humor? Look no further! This article is a comprehensive compilation of ramen puns that will have your friends bowled over with laughter.
Ramen puns are a playful way to incorporate your favorite food into your daily life. Whether you’re ordering at a Japanese restaurant or chatting with your friends, these puns are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. From one-liners to kid-friendly jokes, this article has something for everyone. So, let’s dive into the delicious world of ramen puns!
What are Ramen Puns?
Ramen puns are wordplay that incorporates ramen into jokes or humorous sayings. They can be as simple as a pun that plays on the word “ramen” or more elaborate jokes that tie the noodle dish into pop culture references. Ramen puns are an excellent way to break the ice or add some flavor to a conversation.
Whether you’re browsing at a Ramen store or just in the mood for a good laugh, ramen puns come in a variety of types to suit any situation. Here are 25 best short ramen puns that you can use to get started:
Best Short Ramen Puns
- What did the bowl of ramen say to the chopsticks? You really know how to stir things up!
- What do you call an empty bowl of ramen? Sad-dle.
- What do you call it when a Ramen store runs out of noodles? A broothemoth.
- Why did the Ramen file a police report? He was udon-napped!
- What do you get when you cross ramen with a snowman? Fro-zen noodles!
- What’s the Ramen’s favorite martial art? Karate-chop-sticks.
- Why do Ramen chefs make good DJs? They know how to mix it up.
- How many Ramens does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to be simmered in the dark.
- What did the Ramen say when it was offered a promotion? I don’t have the noodles for that!
- What do you call a ramen store that serves only green noodles? Matcha Kasuri.
- Why did the Ramen break up with his girlfriend? He thought she was too saucy.
- Why did the Kimchi and Ramen use chopsticks instead of forks and spoons? They don’t noodle around.
- Why did the Ramen want to be a chef? He was looking to noodle out his career.
- What do you say to a Ramen that’s been working too hard? Take a noodle break.
- Why don’t Ramen shops have fancy dress codes? They want noodles to dress comfortably.
- What did the Ramen say to the chef before getting cooked? I’m a little bouillon you.
- Why did the Ramen’s mom go to jail? She was serving soup.
- What do you call a Ramen with a cold? Nasal-ramen.
- Why did the Ramen go to the bank? To get some broth interest.
- What did the Ramen say to the shrimp? Noodle you.
- Why didn’t the Ramen finish his noodles? He was already too full of himself.
- What did the Ramen say to the tomato? Can you ketchup with me?
- What do you call a Ramen that’s gone bad? Rancidoodles.
- Why did the Ramen ignore the music? It was too saucy for him.
- What’s the Ramen’s favorite color? Soy sauce.
One-liner Ramen Puns
- Ramen from scratch? Broth me.
- Don’t noodle around with the broth.
- Chopsticks are key to unlock the flavor in ramen.
- When in doubt, slurp it out.
- Every ramen lover kneads his/her favorite broth.
- Don’t stress about life, add a little broth in it.
- There’s no age limit for enjoying a good bowl of ramen.
- Noodles are like life, they come in different shapes and sizes.
- It’s never too late to add more ramen to your diet.
- Sometimes you just need a warm bowl of ramen to solve your problems.
- Your day might be bad, but ramen can always make it better.
- Ramen is not just food, it’s a way of life.
- When I die, I hope I go to Ramen heaven.
- Life is like a bowl of ramen, it’s what you make of it.
- The broth is the soul of the ramen dish.
- To ramen or not to ramen, that is the question.
- A good bowl of ramen can make even the worst day better.
- Ramen is not just a food, it’s a philosophy.
- I wish life had unlimited toppings like ramen.
- Ramen is the perfect mix of art and science.
- For the love of ramen, eat it until you can’t eat it anymore.
- Ramen is the comfort food that everyone needs.
- Ramen is my soulmate.
- Nothing beats a warm bowl of ramen on a cold day.
- Ramen is the ultimate foodie experience.
Funny Puns for Ramen
- Why don’t politicians like ramen? It’s hard to spin.
- What do you call a ramen dish that’s been passed down for generations? An heirloom.
- How do you make vegetarian ramen? Just kale it!
- Why did the ramen cross the road? To get to the other broth.
- What did one bowl of ramen say to the other bowl of ramen? We make a great pair.
- What do you call a ramen dish with a lot of attitude? Sassy-soba.
- What’s a noodle’s favorite sport? Bowling.
- What do you say to a ramen that’s going through tough times? Don’t worry, brothy things come to those who wait.
- What do you get when you combine ramen and sushi? Sashiramen.
- Why did the ramen want to get married? Because it was time to tie the noodle.
- How do you put a smile on a ramen’s face? Add some happy brothday candles.
- What do you call a ramen with an attitude? A ramen rebel.
- Why did the ramen go to the doctor? It had a noodle in its nose.
- What’s the best way to enjoy ramen? Noodle-y.
- What do you call ramen that’s too salty? Salty-lito.
- Why don’t superheroes eat ramen? Because they like to save the day without any noodles.
- What did the ramen say when it was on a rollercoaster? I can’t believe I pasta-ed up this opportunity.
- What do you do if your ramen asks for a raise? Udon say that.
- What do you call a ramen with a cold? Pho-ramen.
- Why did the chef start cooking only ramen dishes? ‘Cause he wanted to be a noodle master.
- Why did the ramen go to dance class? To learn how to wok.
- What’s the difference between a bowl of ramen and a hockey player? One slides into a goal, the other goals into a slide.
- What do you call a ramen that’s shy? Bashful-noodles.
- Why did the vegetable join the ramen? For a bowl-ing party!
Ramen Puns for Kids
- Why did the Ramen go to school? To get a noodle-gy.
- What do you call a Ramen that plays sports? A baller noodle.
- What do you call a ramen dish that’s good at math? .
- Why did the ramen go to the basketball game? To see the noodle dunk.
- How does a Ramen fish for compliments? With a bowl-ing net.
- What do you get when you cross Ramen with a monster? A Ramen-tic beast.
- What’s a Ramen’s favorite animal? A noodle-elephant.
- Why did the Ramen chef wear headphones? To hear some soupy tunes.
- What do you call two bowls of Ramen in love? Souper lovebirds.
- What did the Ramen say when it won an award? Noodle thankyou.
- What do you call a Ramen with a lot of energy? Wok-tastic.
- What do you call a Ramen that’s a good listener? Attentive noodle.
- Why did the Ramen go to the dentist? To get a little teeth-ramen-y.
- What do you give a sick ramen? Get-well noodles.
- Why did the ramen make a lot of noise? It was a noodle-in-a-drum.
- What’s a Ramen’s favorite fruit? A kiwi (kui) noodle.
- Why did the Ramen play the piano? To relax and noodle around.
- What do you call a Ramen that’s always happy? A jolly noodle.
- Why did the Ramen go to space? To find the noodle planets.
- What do you call a Ramen that’s a good swimmer? A noodle buoy.
- Why was the Ramen afraid of the ocean? It had a lot of seaweed inside.
- What do you get when you cross a Ramen with a tiger? A Roaring Noodal.
- Why was the Ramen afraid of the dark? It thought there was a noodle monster under the bed.
- What do you call a Ramen that’s all dressed up? Fully noodle-clothed.
- Why do Ramen chefs like to tell jokes? It’s all part of their noodle-arity.
Creative pun Ramen Puns Used in Movies
Ramen puns have also made their way into popular culture, including movies. Here are some Ramen puns used in movies that will have you wanting more noodle humor:
- “You know what they say: You can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs, just like you can’t make ramen without crushing some garlic.” – Ratatouille (2007)
- “There’s an old saying my late mother used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to eat.’ ” – Tokyo Godfathers (2003)
- “Ah, I love the power of noodles!” – Kung Fu Panda (2008)
- “When you’re a famous explorer, it’s not about what you know – it’s about what you can order in 16 different languages. I can ask for ramen in any dialect from here to Kathmandu.” – Up (2009)
- “Ramen is a dish best served cold.” – Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (2001)
These Ramen puns used in movies show how versatile Ramen humor can be. Who knew that noodles could be so funny and versatile?
Ramen puns are a great way to add spice to your daily conversations or social media posts. From short puns to one-liners, they offer a variety of options to suit any occasion. Whether you’re a kid or an adult, Ramen puns are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So, the next time you’re ordering a bowl of Ramen at a restaurant or hanging out with friends, why not throw in a Pun or two? They’re perfect for breaking the ice and getting everyone chuckling. Remember, there’s no shame in being a little cheesy especially when it comes to Ramen puns!