Do you ever find yourself trying to think of a good animal puns? If so, you’re not alone! These jokes are always a hit, and they’re perfect for making everyone smile. From dogs to cats to lions, there are endless possibilities when it comes to animal puns. Today, we’re going to take a look at some of our favorites.
I know, I know. You’re thinking, “who cares? Pun-y jokes are so juvenile.” But trust me: animal puns never get old. In fact, they’re downright WILD. Because they in honor of all the furry, scaly and feathery friends out there, I’ve put together a list of my favorite animal puns. Ready to ROAR with laughter? So Let’s go
Creative Animal Puns
- Don’t worry Owl wait.
- This Horse race is a piece of cake!
- I have the Beaver, to construct your house.
- Clam down everyone Snail soon come.
- The Cat Flap… I always wanted one of those.
- Why do birds suddenly appear? They think you are Crude and rude.
- Do you have a moment……….. To look at my Petunias?
- When a Kitten plays with a toy, the Lion gets very playful.
- If you meet an Elephant tell them they are giant rodents from Space
- What if I told you that Foxes smell Chicken!
- A Horse walks into a bar and says: “I’ll have a beer and some Buffalo wings please.”
- Do Lemurs scream in the night? No, they just run around like crazy people.
- My Dog is so excited for Christmas………… He knows his new jumper is coming.
- Would you like to come for a sleepover? So I have some Mice………….
- Why don’t Penguins fly south for the Winter? It’s too Cold !
- What do you call a Cat that won’t grow old? Spots forever.
- Are Crows birds of prey? No, they are scavengers.
- I have been to the ZOO many times, but I’ve never seen an Upside down Parrot.
Short Animal Puns
- A horse walks down the street and sees a frog on a sign. “Hey, where did that come from?”
- I have to go home….. I am playing with my new toy Dinosaur.
- Would you like a worm for your fish tank? No thanks, it’s too fiddly.
- What do Dolphins drink while swimming in the sea? Fish-Aqua!
- What did one flower say to the other? “I love you, I’m just being bee-cful!”
- If you have a lot of money can you buy happiness? Yes, it’s called a Bulldog.
- Dolphins are so intelligent they should answer the phone for NASA!
- I love our new Kitten, we’ll call him Snowy. No wait ……….. Blizzard.
- A dog is man’s best friend…. A lion is a Lion’s best friend.
- Giraffing Me Crazy!
- Where does a Parrot go on holiday? The Canary Islands!
- I am going to count Sheep, but which one should I count first? The one standing closest to me of course.
- How did the Cat get in the Cradle……. She walked in and said: “You’re coming home with me!”
- What did the Sheep say to his friends? “I’m off to see the Wizard.”
- What do you call a pig that sings well? A crooning swine.
- Who is this? It’s me, your pet Dog…………. Don’t tell my Cat!
Animal Puns One liners
- All Pigeons are Birds but not all Birds are Pigeons
- How do you get a Dragon in a cage? With a Golden-Hook!
- I am going to have some fish and chips tonight. I would love it if someone shared them with me.
- What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper? Ouchy Barky !
- What do you get if you cross a cow and an ant? An insect milking machine!
- My bird sticks his head out of the cage and the Cat thinks it’s a great game. Me too actually.
- The Bull has been very naughty, he kicked me in the face like this: (T_T)
- Are Dolphins fish? No they are Mammals!
- What do you call an Elephant that jumps up and down? A Babar-acuda.
- If I had a pound for every time, I jumped over the Moon ……. I would have enough Money to buy some cheese.
- Why is it bad luck to see a white cat on its own? Because it’s always the Grim Reaper’s pet.
- What is a Terrapins favourite time of day? Scrambled Terrapin !
- Why did the baby Chimp fall out of the tree? It was a long way up and he didn’t have a parachute!
- If a man lays 10 Cats, do you call him a dirty man? No, he’s an interior cat-ast.
Animal Puns Captions
- What do you get if you cross an ant with an elephant? A very large insect that enjoys the odd pint of Guinness.
- Why are pirates called pirates? Because they arrrgh!
- Never for-goat.
- What did the snail say to the sloth? Nothing, they’re both slow!
- Why wouldn’t the Cat go into the kitchen? Because it had a “stay-at-home” puss.
- I wish my Cat was this big! Then I could call him Big Cats !
- What’s the best way to communicate with fish? Drop them a line!
- Let’s crow old together.
- Where do Birds go when their wings are wet? To Wing-dry-land.
- How do you know when it’s bedtime at the Zoo? When the Lions start to yawn!
- My brother has a baby Turtle, he calls him Tiny Tim. I can’t wait to meet him….I call my brother Tiny Tim too!
- What do Basketball players wear on their heads? Cages.
- I was playing with my Dog and knocked over a lamp, it was broken into zillions of pieces! What were you doing? Also I was trying to “lamp” the pieces together like they do in China.
- What do Astronauts take to space? Their Rocket boosters.
- Why did the Chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- What do you get if you cross a Lion with an elephant? An animal that roars and has big ears, called a Lamphant.
Funny Animal Puns
- What do you get if you cross a Chimp with an oyster? Pearl Jam.
- If bees are blind, why does my dog like to eat them? She doesn’t know they’re there!
- Why did the Cat climb up the tree? Because she wanted to see what was on the other side.
- What did the Fox say to his friends? Stop copying me, you’re no-good copycats!
- What did the Dinosaur say to the other Dinosaur? Brrrrrr!….. I hate that Jurassic cold weather.
- Why do birds fly south for winter? It’s easier than walking and finding food!
- I didn’t go to the Zoo, I wanted to stay at home and play with my Dog….. It’s not a very nice day though. Oh well, it’s always better when you’re with someone else!
- Why did the Parrot cross the road? He was peer-pressured by the other birds.
- What do you get if you cross a cat with an owl? A very sleepy Catowl
- If you drop a Lion in boiling water, does he become hot? You’re asking for trouble!
- What is it called when there are lots of Rabbits in the World? A Hare-a-thon!
- Where do Elephants go on holiday? Spain; they love to play on the Beach!
- Why did the Chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.
- Being away from you is un-bear-able.
- Why did the Elephant paint its nails red? Because he wanted to hide in a cherry tree!
Animal Puns & Jokes Cringe
- What do you get if you cross a Lion with a snake? A very angry Cat-serpent.
- I laid a Dog when I was younger……. What’s that all about?!
- If there were two dogs in the World, and one was really strong and the other was super-fast, what kind of dog would you like? A Dog that could beat up any other breed!
- What do you get if you cross a Shark with an elephant? An animal that can swim under water and eat peanuts!
- What goes hare …hare …hare…? The fiercest animal in Africa!
- What’s big, grey and can’t climb trees? A shoe. Why are dogs good at keeping secrets? Because they can keep a-paw!
- What do you get if you cross a cheese with a Kangaroo…? Something that smells funny but tastes good called Cheeky Cheese !
- What do you call a Catfish in the Middle of an ocean? A Tuna with no-friends.
- Why are there so many Elephants at the football ground? Because they love to play on the big grass!
- Where can I find my lost Dog……? He lives at my feet apparently.
- What is a snake’s favorite type of music? Vinnic.
- Why couldn’t Daisy Duck go on holiday? Because she was a Scaredy-Duck!
- What do you get if you cross a Fox with a Raccoon? A racoon-faced Fox.
- What’s the difference between an Elephant and a Sardine? About 10 tons!
- It’s never too late to learn…..I’m still trying to figure out how to teach my dog to sit properly!
In conclusion, animal puns are a fun and creative way to add some humor and lightheartedness to our everyday lives. From punny animal names to witty animal-related phrases, there are endless possibilities for animal puns to brighten our day and put a smile on our faces.
We want to express our sincere gratitude to all our readers for taking the time to read this blog post about animal puns. We hope that it has brought you some joy and entertainment, and that you have learned a thing or two about the art of punning. Your support and feedback mean the world to us, and we are always striving to create content that you will find informative, engaging, and enjoyable.
We invite you to share your thoughts and feedback with us by leaving a comment below. Let us know what you thought about this blog post, and if there are any other topics you would like us to cover in the future. Also, we encourage you to visit our website for more job description ideas and other helpful resources. Thank you again for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you!