Are you looking to add some humor to your conversations with friends or family? Or perhaps you have been searching for just the right pun to impress your significant other with your wit? Maybe you are just a big fan of puns and cannot get enough of them. Whatever the reason might be, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be exploring over hilarious king puns that are sure to make you and those around you laugh.
Puns have always been a popular form of humour, and king puns in particular, have been prevalent in pop culture and various forms of media. From classic movies and TV shows to books and video games, king puns have been a staple in entertainment for decades. So, if you are ready to have a royally good time, put on your royal robes and let’s dive in!
What are King Puns?
King puns are a type of wordplay that utilizes the term “king” in a clever or humorous way. Such puns can be used to liven up any conversation, and they can be found in various forms and settings, from personal conversations to public speeches. These puns rely on the double meaning of words to create humor, and they can range from one-liners to longer stories.
Best Short King Puns
- Why did the king go to the dentist? To get his teeth crowned!
- How does the king send messages? By king-sized mail!
- If a king farts, is it a noble gas?
- The king’s throne was stolen last night. Police are ruling out an inside job.
- What do you call a king who is only three feet tall? A ruler!
- Why are there fences around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
- What do you call a king who is afraid to fight? Sir Render!
- I saw a documentary about the King of Beers. The one that wears a crown.
- What is a king’s favorite nation? His do-main!
- Why did the king get COVID-19? Because he wasn’t wearing his crown virus protection.
- What do you call a king that’s just moved into a new castle? A ruler.
- What did the king say when he hired a jester? You’re hired! You jest in time!
- Why did the king fire his cook? He found out he was robbing the gravy!
- What type of key opens the door to a viking king’s treasure chest? A nor-key.
- What do you call a king that’s always on the move? A roamin’ ruler.
- Why did the king wear a dress? He wanted to be crowned queen.
- Why did the king cross the road? To get to his castle!
- What do you call a king who is a musician? Elvis Parsley.
- Who is the richest king in the world? The king of hearts. He has a lot of suits.
- Why did the king break his staff? Because he was tired of being a ruler.
- Why did the king take up gardening? He wanted to reign in his plants.
- Why did the king go to school? To get his degree in ruler-ing.
- What do you call a king who is always second in line? The Prince of Wait.
- What do you call it when a king accidentally drops his crown in the toilet? Ruler flushing.
- What is a king’s favorite tree? A Royal Palm.
Best One-Liner King Puns
- The king didn’t get what he wanted for his birthday, but he was second to throne.
- I saw a king walking down the street wearing nothing but a crown. I thought to myself, “That’s a bit coronal”.
- What happened to the king who only ate grapes? He grew royal pains.
- What do you call a king who is good at math? Ruler.
- Did you hear about the king who was afraid to make a decision? He had hardily any sovereignty.
- Why doesn’t the king share his food? Because he wants to keep the throne to himself.
- Why did the king wear shorts? He wanted to be a short ruler.
- What kind of cake does a king enjoy? A crownie!
- Why can’t a king play chess? Because he always tries to keep his rooks in order.
- What is a king’s favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs regal.
- What do you get when you cross a king and a snowman? Frosty the Snow-King!
- Why was the king always giving speeches? He was a king of words!
- Why did the king get turned into a frog? He was taking things toad-ily wrong.
- What do you call a king who is always late? The ruler of procrastination.
- What do you call a king who is a bad dancer? The ruler of two left feet.
- Why did the king go on vacation to the desert? To soak up some reign.
- How do you know if a king is happy? He’s always a jester full!
- What did the king say to his subjects when he was feeling generous? “I’m feeling quite noble today.”
- What do you call a king who is an artist? A master-pie-ace.
- What do you call a king who sells mattresses? King Coil!
- Why did the king adopt a dog? Because he wanted a royal companion.
- Why did the king start doing yoga? To become more flexible in his ruling.
- What do you call a king who loves chemistry? Noble Gas-ion!
- What do you get when you cross a king and a dragon? A reign of fire!
- What type of music do kings prefer? Ruler-ti.
Funny Puns for King
- Why did the king break up with his queen? He found she was cheating him, it was a royal flush.
- How do you know the king’s favorite sport? He loves to rule the court!
- What do you call a king with a fancy car? A Rolls Royalty.
- Why did the king refuse to watch the new Disney movie? Because he heard it had a Lion, not a Reign of Terror.
- What do you call a king who loves to run stairs? A Stair Master of the Realm.
- Why did the king always lose in chess? Because he always thought knights were really horses.
- How did King Arthur come to power? He was the rightful heir to the throne.
- Why do kings wear robes? Because they like to reign all over the place!
- How do you know if a king is a gardener? He has a green thumb and a golden trowel.
- What do you call a king who can’t stop singing? Elvis Parsley.
- Why did the king refuse to use the internet? Because he didn’t want anyone to dethrone him.
- What do you call a king who is always watching the stock market? The Bull-king of Wall Street.
- Why did the king get arrested? He was caught carrying a scepter weapon.
- What do you call a king who is a terrible dancer? His royal badness!
- Why don’t kings tell jokes? They prefer to let their subjects laugh at their expense.
- Why did the king ask for a refund on his castle? It was falling apart at the tower seams.
- What do you call a king who is bald? A rec-e-ding king.
- Why did the king hire a jester? He was tired of being the only one with a crown.
- What do you get when you cross a king and a duck? A royal quack.
- Why did the king refuse to wear a mask? He didn’t want to cover his royal face.
- What did one king say to the other king? “I reign supreme.”
- What do you call a baby king? A royal highness-in-training.
- Why did the king refuse to eat the cheeseburger? He was on a royal diet.
- What do you call a king who is also a hacker? A reign-maker.
- Why did the king go on a diet? He wanted to lose his royal jelly.
King Puns for Kids
- Why did the king go to the doctor? To get his royal flush checked.
- What do you call a king who is also a pirate? A sail-king!
- Why did the king carry an umbrella? In case of royal showers!
- What did the king say when he was scared? “I need my knight in shining armor!”
- What do you call a princess who works out? A reign-aerobics instructor.
- Why did the king invite the ducks to his castle? He heard they were quack soldiers.
- What did the king say to his favorite horse? “You reign supreme!”
- Why did the king’s shoemaker go out of business? The king wore the same size boot for years, he didn’t like change.
- What do you call a king’s prized possession? His crown-jewel.
- Why did the king wear a cape? To keep his royal shoulders warm.
- What do you call a king who is also a rapper? MC Majesty.
- Why don’t kings play sports with peasants? They’re afraid of getting dethroned.
- What do you call a king who is also a superhero? Captain Reign.
- Why did the king go to the pet store? To get a royal corgi.
- What do you call a king who is a poet? A royal bard.
- Why did the king switch to renewable energy sources? He wanted to be a green monarch.
- What do you call a king who loves to fish? His royal high-hookness.
- Why did the king have a bad day? His crown was too tight and it was giving him a royal headache.
- What do you call a king who is afraid of the dark? A knight light.
- Why did the king’s soldiers wear red uniforms? So the enemy wouldn’t see them blushing when they lost to the king’s army.
- What do you call a king who is always buying new furniture? His royal high-chairness.
- Why did the king prefer to use a quill pen? It made his handwriting look royal.
- What do you call a king who loves to cook? A royal chef.
- Why did the king’s butler always wear gloves? To keep his royal hands clean.
- What do you call a king who is also a magician? His royal highness of illusions.
Catchy king puns used in movie
Sure! Here are some king puns used in movies:
- “I am king under the mountain.” – Thorin Oakenshield in “The Hobbit”
- “I am the king of the world!” – Jack Dawson in “Titanic”
- “I’ll be the best king that ever was… and save the damsel in distress.” – Wreck-It Ralph in “Wreck-It Ralph”
- “Am I not king here?” – King Leonidas in “300”
- “You are a king, and I am a messenger.” – The Messenger in “Braveheart”
- “I have the heart of a king, and a king of England, too.” – Elizabeth I in “Elizabeth”
- “A king has his reign, and then he dies.” – William Wallace in “Braveheart”
- “It’s good to be king.” – King Randolph in “Ella Enchanted”
- “You can’t just change who you are on the outside and expect to be happy on the inside. You are still a king inside and out. Take pride in who you are.” – Simba in “The Lion King”
- “I don’t know much about kings, but I do know a thing or two about queens.” – Queen Latifah in “Last Holiday”
King puns are a fun way to add humor in everyday conversations, movies and entertainment. They make learning about history and royalty a little more interesting and helps keep the mood light. Whether you’re a fan of king puns or just looking for a good laugh, these king puns are sure to tickle your funny bone.
Furthermore, puns are a great way to improve one’s vocabulary and language skills while also being entertaining and clever. King puns, in particular, can be used to teach children about history, monarchs, and rulers in a fun and engaging way. With so many creative and hilarious king puns out there, there’s no reason not to incorporate them into your everyday life. So, next time you need a good laugh or a clever quip, try using one of these king puns and watch as everyone around you chuckles in delight.