Do you know what’s better than popping a bubble gum in your mouth? It’s cracking up with some hilarious bubble gum puns while you chew your favorite flavor. Puns, wordplay, and humor have been integral to human culture since prehistoric times. In modern times, we have taken the art of puns to the next level.
Bubble gum puns are a popular choice for jokes and one-liners that will make you chuckle and brighten up your day. In this article, we will explore bubble gum puns ideas that range from short one-liners to puns perfect for kids and even movie references.
What are Bubble Gum Puns?
Bubble gum puns are clever wordplays that relate to the texture, flavor, and experience of chewing gum. These puns can be witty, silly, hilarious, and sometimes just plain corny. Bubble gum puns are jokes that you can share with your friends, family, and colleagues to brighten up their day or to impress them with your sense of humor.
Best Short – Bubble Gum Puns
- I decided to chew gum at work, and now I’m sticking to it.
- I told my dentist I didn’t like bubblegum-flavored toothpaste. Now all I get is lectured.
- The only thing I ever stuck to was bubblegum.
- My favorite thing to do is chew some gum and do some bubble blowing.
- I tried to chew a piece of bubblegum and walk at the same time. It was a sticky situation.
- What do you call a gum that never loses its flavor? A chews leader.
- I never trust anyone who doesn’t have a pack of gum in their car.
- Bubblegum is the only food that comes with a built-in challenge.
- They say black gum is the most coveted commodity in the prison yard.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that got into a fight? He stuck it to his opponent.
- If you’re ever feeling down, just stick a piece of bubblegum in your mouth and blow away your troubles.
- Dentists love bubblegum. It keeps them in business.
- I don’t always chew bubblegum, but when I do, I prefer to blow big bubbles.
- The trick to blowing a bubble is gum sense, not common sense.
- Some people chew gum to freshen their breath. I chew gum to freshen my outlook on life.
- They say it’s impossible to chew gum and make a serious face at the same time. I beg to differ.
- A bad batch of bubblegum is nothing to chew your way through.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemon-flavored gum.
- Bubblegum is the closest thing you’ll ever get to chewing happiness.
- If at first, you don’t stick, chew again.
- They say revenge is a dish best served cold. But revenge with bubblegum is even better.
- I used to be a stick of gum, but then I got chewed up and spit out.
- Bubblegum is like a mini stress ball, only sweeter.
- The only thing worse than accidentally swallowing gum is accidentally spitting it out in someone’s hair.
- I once tried to chew fourteen pieces of bubblegum at once, but I ended up making a sticky mess.
One-Liner Bubble Gum Puns
- Don’t chew with your mouth full of bubblegum.
- Two pieces of bubblegum walked into a bar. One stuck to the chair, and the other one had a bubble bursting out of its mouth.
- I had a nightmare that I was chewing gum, and it never lost its flavor.
- Bubblegum is like a loyal friend. It sticks around when other friends leave.
- If you’re feeling down, remember that bubblegum has your back.
- They say chewing gum helps you focus. I say it helps you avoid focus, too.
- Did you hear about the chef who tried to make bubblegum flavored spaghetti? It was a sticky situation.
- When life gets tough, chew on some bubblegum and blow away your problems.
- I always chew gum when I’m writing jokes. It helps me stick to the funny stuff.
- In Russia, people get married by sticking a piece of bubblegum together.
- If you’re ever stranded on a deserted island, make sure you have a pack of bubblegum handy.
- Chewing bubblegum is like going on a roller coaster. You never know what’s going to happen next.
- They say you should never judge a book by its cover. But when it comes to bubblegum, the packaging is half the fun.
- Bubblegum is like a puzzle. Trying to get it out of your hair is the solution.
- You know what they say: bubblegum is a great conversation starter. Just make sure you don’t spit it out mid-sentence.
- When it comes to bubblegum, stick to what you know.
- They say good things come in small packages. I say they come in small, rectangular packages filled with bubblegum.
- Bubblegum is like a musical instrument. You have to know how to play it to make it sound good.
- If you’re ever in doubt about what to do next, just chew some bubblegum and let it stick to your thoughts.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum made from moon rocks? It was out of this world.
- Some people like to count sheep when they can’t sleep. I prefer to count pieces of bubblegum.
Funny Puns for Bubble Gum
- They say a sticky situation is one that can’t be solved with bubblegum. Clearly, they’ve never tried it.
- What do you call a dentist who loves bubblegum? A gumologist.
- They say chewing gum can help you remember things. I guess that makes me a bubble-headed genius.
- What do you call a piece of gum that’s been chewed for too long? A chew toy.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that got a job on the radio? It was a chewed to be an announcer.
- Chewing bubblegum is like a game of chess. You have to think a few moves ahead to get the perfect bubble.
- What did the gum say when it got stuck in a piece of hair? “I’m in a sticky situation”.
- Did you hear about the criminal who robbed a bubblegum factory? He ended up with a sticky fingers.
- Why did the bubblegum cross the road? To stick to the other side.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that graduated from college? It was a Harvard Chew-llege graduate.
- How do you know if a piece of gum is a genius? It can solve any stick-y situation.
- What’s the difference between a piece of gum and a pencil? One you chew, the other you just chew-se.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that went to outer space? It took a stick to the moon and back.
- If you’re ever feeling anxious, just stick some bubblegum in your mouth and let it chew-se you calm.
- What’s the best way to get rid of a piece of gum that you can’t get off your shoe? Chew it up and swallow it.
- Why did the bubblegum refuse to give up his prized bubble? Because it was his chew-laim to fame.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that wanted to become a detective? It was always looking to stick to clues.
- What’s the difference between a piece of bubblegum and a hammer? One is a tool, the other is a chew-l.
- Why did the bubblegum decide to become a rapper? It had flow, and it knew how to stick to the beat.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that got lost? It was in a sticky maze.
- What do you call a chewed up piece of gum? It’s a sticky situation.
- Why did the bubblegum cross the park? To stick to the other side.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that became a movie star? It had the perfect bubble-ion career.
- What’s the difference between a piece of gum and a chair? One is something to chew, the other is to sit and chew-se your day.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that got into a fight? It gum-shooed its opponent.
Bubble Gum Puns for Kids
- Why did the bubblegum go to school? To get a “chew”cation.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite subject in school? Pop culture.
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that went to the beach? It was the new king of the sandcastle.
- Why did the bubblegum go to the doctor? It had a “chew”stion for him.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite movie genre? Sticky flicks!
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that went to space? It gave a new meaning to the term “astro-chew-naut”.
- What does a bubblegum say when it’s happy? “I’m on a happy chew!”
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite day of the year? National Bubblegum Day!
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that got a job acting in commercials? It was a real bubble-actor.
- Why did the bubblegum refuse to share its gum with its friends? Because it was very chew-sy about who it shared with.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite animal? A gum-pire!
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that starred in a superhero movie? It was the bubble-gum-dorable superhero around.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite sport? Chewing bubble-olympics!
- Why did the bubblegum quit its job as a comedian? It just wasn’t sticking with the audience.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite way to travel? On a chew chew train!
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that became a superhero? It could stick to anything, and it was always in chew-trol.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite hobby? Bubble-popping contests!
- Why did the bubblegum refuse to go to the party? It was afraid it would stick out like a sore gum.
- What do you call a group of bubblegums? A chewsicle squad!
- Why was the bubblegum feeling down? It had a lot of bubbles to pop before it could feel better.
- What’s a bubblegum’s favorite board game? Chutes and chewers!
- Did you hear about the bubblegum that was a famous singer? It had the perfect bubble-ion voice.
Catchy Bubble Gum Puns Use in Movies
Bubble gum puns have become so popular that they are often used in movies and tv shows to add a dose of humor to a scene. There are several famous examples of bubble gum puns being used in movies, such as:
- In The Mask (1994), when the villain Dorian is about to be arrested, he pulls out a piece of gum and says, “Take some gum, it’s a long ride.” This line has become iconic and is often quoted by fans of the movie.
- In Zootopia (2016), Nick Wilde offers a piece of bubble gum to Judy Hopps before a dangerous mission, saying, “It’s called a hustle, sweetheart.” The line has become one of the most memorable moments of the movie.
- In The Goonies (1985), Mouth (Corey Feldman) offers a stick of gum to Chunk (Jeff Cohen) and says, “Step aside, sir, this is a job for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.” This line is a classic example of a bubble gum pun.
- In Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) asks Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson) if she has any gum. When she says no, he replies, “Well, we’re gonna need some.”
These are just a few examples of how bubble gum puns have been used in movies to add humor and personality to the characters.
Bubble gum puns are a fun and lighthearted way to add humor to your day. From short one-liners to funny puns for kids, there are plenty of bubble gum pun ideas to choose from. Whether you’re looking to impress someone with your wit or just brighten up someone’s day, bubble gum puns are a great way to bring a smile to your face. So, the next time you’re chewing some gum, think of a bubble gum pun to share with your friends and family!