Angels are divine creatures that are often depicted as messengers of God who are sent to Earth to guide, protect, and inspire people. They are revered in many cultures and have become popular subjects in art, literature, and cinema. While angels are often associated with serenity and grace, they can also be the subject of some hilarious puns and jokes. In this article, we’ll share with you over 111 angel puns that are sure to tickle your funny bone and brighten your day.
When it comes to puns, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a witty one-liner to impress your friends or a funny joke to share with your kids, our collection of angel puns has got you covered. So, sit back, relax, and let’s dive into the world of angel puns.
What are Angel Puns?
Angel puns are humorous wordplay that revolves around angels or angelic themes. They are often a play on words that combines the concept of angels with a clever twist or humorous interpretation. Angel puns can be used in a variety of settings, from casual conversations with friends to formal speeches and presentations.
Best Short Angel Puns
- Why did the angel go to the doctor? It had a halo problem.
- What do you call an angel’s favorite song? Halo by Beyonce.
- How do angels communicate in heaven? They use harp-answering machines.
- What do you call an angel with an attitude? A brat-angel.
- Where do angels go for vacation? The Holy-day Inn.
- Why did the angel get into trouble at school? It was caught winging it.
- What do you call an angel with a broken wing? Hobbledy-angel.
- How do you know when an angel is ticklish? When you hear heavenly giggles.
- What did the angel say when it was asked to leave heaven? “Fine, I’ll wing it.”
- Why do angels always come first in the alphabet? Because they’re A-ngelic.
- What do you call an angel who loves to dance? A groove-angel.
- Why did the angel get fired from the choir? It couldn’t keep up with the Seraphs.
- How do angels keep their hair in place? With halo conditioner.
- What do you call a group of angels? A cherub-choir.
- Why did the angel cross the road? To get to the other divine.
- How do angels get back to heaven? They take the stairway to heaven.
- What do you call an angel who sings too much? A harp-y singer.
- Why did the angel break up with its boyfriend? It couldn’t handle the heavenly choir-call.
- How do angels stay fit? They go wing-surfing.
- Why did the angel lose its voice? It had a harp throat.
- What do you call an angel who’s always in a hurry? A rush-in.
- Why don’t angels need to go to the gym? They have heavenly bodies.
- What do you call an angel who loves to ride a bike? A divine cyclist.
- Why did the angel refuse to sing with the choir? It didn’t want to be a Seraph of the sound.
- How do angels keep their clothes clean? They use holy detergent.
One-Liner Angel Puns
- I heard angels love bee hives because they’re always looking for the honey comb.
- Did you hear about the angel who met his match? He was defeated by a deviled egg.
- Angels never fall apart, they only fall from heaven.
- Do angels use smartphones? No, they have a direct line to heaven.
- I asked an angel if it had a sense of humor and it said “God only knows.”
- What do you call an angel with a broken halo? A fallen angel who’s down on his halo.
- I tried to talk to an angel, but it just gave me the cold shoulder.
- Angels love to be in the spotlight, especially if it’s a halo-up.
- Did you hear about the angel who got in a fight with a demon? He got holy cow-punched.
- I asked an angel if it was tired and it said “No, I’m a divine being.”
- An angel walked into a bar and ordered a Jigger of holy water.
- Why did the angel break up with the devil? It just wasn’t seraph-istic.
- Angels always bring their A-game because they’re perfection-ists.
- I told an angel a joke, but it didn’t laugh.
- Did you hear about the angel who lost his halo? He was in de-scent mode.
- Angels might have wings, but they prefer to fly in the clouds.
- What do you call an angel who’s a stickler for order? An arch-angel.
- I tried to tell an angel a secret, but it already knew everything.
- Why did the angel need to borrow money? It was having trouble making ends halo.
- Angels are never late, they are just on a heavenly schedule.
- Did you hear the one about the angel who opened a car door? It was a divine intervention.
- What do you call an angel who loves to bake? A sweet angel.
- I asked an angel if it had a favorite dance move, and it said “the heaven hop.”
- Angels don’t need GPS, they have an internal divine compass.
- Did you hear about the angel who fell in love with a human? It was a match made in heaven.
25 Funny Puns for Angel
- Why did the angel get kicked out of heaven? It was caught stealing halos.
- Where do angels go when they’re on vacation? The cloud-nine resort.
- How do angels celebrate their birthdays? They have a harp party.
- Why are angels always on time? They have wings to beat the traffic.
- What do you call an angel who’s not sure if he wants to stay in heaven? A saint-peter pan.
- Why did the angel go to the dentist? It had a bad case of holy-cow breath.
- What do you call a clumsy angel? A cherub-klutz.
- How do angels keep their halos shiny? They use feather dusters.
- Why don’t angels get stressed out? They have a divine outlook on life.
- Did you hear about the angel who liked to swim? It was a real water-angel.
- What do you call an angel who specializes in construction? A sand-angel.
- Why did the angel invest in a new harp? It was looking for angel dividends.
- How do angels clean their wings? With heavenly soap and water.
- Why did the angel try out for the baseball team? It already had a divine curveball.
- What did the angel say when it saw a beautiful sunset? “Heavenly.”
- Why did the angel miss the flight to heaven? It got detained by the celestial TSA.
- What did the angel say when it saw a cute puppy? “Aww, that’s hallelujah cute.”
- Why did the angel steal a light bulb? It wanted to brighten up its halo.
- How do angels get a good night’s sleep? By counting harps instead of sheep.
- Why don’t angels get lost in the woods? They have a celestial compass.
- What do you call an angel who’s a magician? A harp-trickster.
- Why did the angel cross the playground? To get to the holy see-saw.
- How do angels make their wings stronger? By doing celestial pushups.
- Why did the angel join a rock band? It wanted to be heaven’s guitarist.
- What do you call an angel who loves to play video games? A divine controller.
Angel Puns for Kids
- Why did the angel go to school? To earn its halo degrees.
- What do you call an angel who loves to play hide-and-seek? A heavenly hider.
- How do angels travel from heaven to Earth? On fluffy white clouds.
- Why do angels love to sing? Because it’s a choir-ful activity.
- What do you call an angel who loves to play soccer? A foot-winged player.
- Did you hear about the angel who wore flip flops? It was winged footwear.
- What do you call an angel with a backpack? A cherub-in-a-hurry.
- Why do angels always wear white? Because it’s the color of pure heaven.
- What do you call an angel who loves to tell jokes? A winged comedian.
- How can you tell if an angel is happy? Its halo glows brighter.
- What do you call an angel with a sweet tooth? A candy-angel.
- Why do angels always fly in groups? Safety in Seraphs.
- Did you hear about the angel who tried to play basketball? It broke its halo on the rim.
- What do you call an angel with a paintbrush? A divine artist.
- How do angels get their exercise? By playing halo-ball.
- What do you call an angel who loves to cook? A holy-chef.
- Why do angels love to garden? To tend to their halos.
- What do you call an angel who loves to read? A book-winged reader.
- How do angels cool off in the summer? With heavenly popsicles.
- Why did the angel join a dance troupe? It wanted to be a wing-man.
- What do you call an angel who loves to paint? A brush-winged artist.
- Why do angels love music? It’s a celestial symphony.
- What do you call an angel who’s always happy? A joy-ful cherub.
- How do angels get their hair done? With a divine stylist.
- Why do angels have wings? To fly high in the sky.
Angel Puns Used in Movies
Angels have been part of popular culture for a long time, and have appeared in movies and TV shows. They have often been the subject of comedic puns and jokes, adding a touch of humor to these media representations. Here are some angel puns from famous movies:
- “It’s a wonderful life. Don’t you think so, Clarence?” – It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
- “I’ve got a guardian angel looking after me.” – The Blues Brothers (1980)
- “Where’d you learn to drive like that? Angels school?” – Drive Angry (2011)
- “Thank God for small favors, huh? I’m an angel who hasn’t been clipped yet.” – On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (1970)
- “An angel died and there’s something missing.” – Five Minarets in New York (2010)
- “Angels in heaven, protect us!” – O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
- “You must be an angel, because nothing else makes any sense.” – Meet Joe Black (1998)
- “I’m actually an angel. The accent’s just a posh voice I put on so I don’t frighten people.” – Legion (2010)
- “Those are angels, fool. I’m the anti-Christ.” – Spawn (1997)
- “You’d better have the wings of an angel if you’re gonna fly into that one.” – Top Gun (1986)
Angels have been a source of inspiration and fascination for people of all ages for centuries, and they have also brought some humor and laughter into our lives through their puns and jokes. In this article, we have shared with you 111+ angel puns that are perfect for every occasion, from short one-liners to funny jokes for kids. We have also explored how angel puns have been used in movies, adding to the entertainment value of these media representations.
The key takeaway from this article is that puns are a fun and lighthearted way to bring joy and laughter into our lives and to share them with others. So, the next time you’re feeling down, remember to unleash your angelic humor with these heavenly puns!