What’s not to love about tacos? They’re delicious, versatile, and can be made with a variety of fillings. Also, they’re perfect for any occasion – from a quick weeknight meal to a festive party dish. And if that wasn’t enough, tacos also provide the perfect excuse for some hilarious puns. So Here are 101+ of our favorite taco puns to help you add some spice to your life. Enjoy!
A taco is not just a food, it’s a way of life. At least, that’s what I tell myself every time I indulge in one of these delicious Mexican treats. And if you’re anything like me, you love tacos so much that you could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and maybe even have a few snacks in between). But before you can enjoy all those tacos, you need to know how to make them yourself.
Amazing Taco Puns
- It’s good to have friends who are taco chef. They are always seasoning the day.
- Tacos say their own sort of Grace before a meal. It starts with, “lettuce pray.”
- Don’t worry, taco your time.
- I don’t want to taco ’bout it any more.
- I don’t like it when you make tacos. They’re nacho best dish.
- What kind of taco would the ground beef be? An “oscar mier.”
- I can’t believe you talked me into tacos again. I’m never “domingo” here again!
- Don’t ask me to go out for tacos tonight. You know I taco ‘cout my calories!
- What ends up in a taco shell? Chili sauce.
- I don’t think I can go out for tacos tonight. My taco cart is acting up again.
- Did you know that Taco Bell was first called “Taco Belly?” It’s true! I read it on the Internet!
- What’s a cow’s song about tacos? Moo-lah-moo-lah!
- Did you hear about the taco truck that flipped over in Mexico? Now they call it “taco-gringo.”
- I wanted to learn a foreign language so I took French all four years in high school. But when I got out of high school, I realized “je taco plat.”
- What do you get when you cross a taco with a volleyball? A “taco ball.”
- __ is interested in me. Taco puede ser, pero no lo es!
Short Taco Puns
- Why did I get fired from my job at the taco restaurant? They said that I had a bad attitude. Tacos are serious business!
- My friends and I going to try throwing tacos at each other. I hope nobody gets “al carajo.”
- What’s the language of love? Spanish, unless you’re tacos, then it’s Korean.
- Why are tacos so expensive nowadays? I have no idea, but they better stay away from my carne asada!
- What time is it in Paris right now? Same time as always. One taco says to the other, “Because it’s 3pm.”
- I was really craving some tacos last night. So I put on all my clothes and drove to taco bell.
- Karaoke is fun until it’s your turn to sing. Then you’re like, “taco me!”
- My boss told me not to talk about my taco job with the customers even though I’m really proud of it.
- I went into a store but then I completely forgot why I went in there. Maybe it was for tacos?
- My cousin wants to be a taco when she grows up. But I don’t think all of her dreams are going to come true…
- I’m really happy because today I got the best news, according to my horoscope. It said that someone with blue eyes will give me tacos!
- What’s a vampire’s favorite kind of taco? A “garlic” shell.
- I’ve decided to stop eating meat out of protest. When somebody tries to convince me that it would be good with barbecue sauce on it, I tell them: “I’ll taco ’bout it!”
- People always say that tortillas look like turtles. But I think they look more like tacos.
- Wait, you want me to do what on your car? Taco ’bout it.
- What’s a cow’s favorite taco? A “moo-lah” shell.
Taco Puns One liners
- If I’m understanding this correctly, you’re asking if we can go get tacos together? No que no!
- What’s a cat’s favorite type of taco? A “meow-lah” shell.
- I don’t get why every store has the same name. It’s getting really confusing trying to find a taco in this neighborhood.
- Why did I just get kicked out of my favorite taco restaurant? That place is like a “mexi can’t,” in and out, no shirt, no shoes, no problems!
- My teacher says we need to learn Spanish in order to get better jobs. I’m like, “I’ll taco ’bout it.”
- What do you call a cow made out of tacos? A “taco-bull”
- What do you say to your dog when it’s barking at you? “Taco ’bout my life!”
- My friend just told me that he used to be a wrestler. I was like, “that’s cool man whoop there it is!”
- I accidentally knocked over my friend’s taco and spilled his enchilada sauce everywhere! But the good news is we got to order out for more food because we were too lazy to make tacos anyways.
- What’s the difference between a fish and a piano? One’s a fishy taco, and the other is a tickey taco.
- I went to buy some tacos but they only gave me one. I was like, “taco bout it!”
- Taco ’bout my favorite movie! (Jaws)
- My wife said that she wants to start doing yoga. I was like, “I’ll taco ’bout it.”
- Why is nobody moving in traffic? It’s because they’re all trying to find their lane. That’s called lanes!
Taco Puns Captions
- What do you call a donkey made out of tacos? A “taco-dil”
- What does a cow say when you take away its taco? “Moo-la-KA”
- What did the hat say to the scarf? I really wanna taco ’bout it.
- My favorite show is coming on TV tonight but I have to go to Taco Bell with my friends for dinner first! I can’t wait to watch it after.
- I spit out my taco because it had too much hot sauce on it. We were in the middle of Taco Bell and I was like, “taco ’bout that!”
- What happened to the tortilla after the chinchilla ate it? It went on a trip down his throat! That’s what she said.
- Why did the boy give his sister a taco? Because she said: “Taco ’bout me!”
- I was trying to impress this girl I like at work, so I brought her my homemade taco. But it wasn’t really that good and she didn’t even want to eat it! I guess now we can actually be friends instead of her being attracted to me.
- Why is the cow standing in the middle of the road? He was trying to stop everybody so he could get tacos.
- If you have a taco party at your house, what are you going to eat for breakfast? I’ll miss you most of all!
- What happened to the tortilla with too much hot sauce? The tortilla went on a trip down his butt! That’s what she said.
- What do you sing at a taco party? Eat tacos, burrito, enchilada singing time brunch!
- I’m going to go get some tacos with my friends after school. You should come with us if you want to hang out with us.
- I’m trying to watch my figure, so I only eat one taco at a time.
- What do you call a cow with no taco? Just some spilled milk!
- My dad told me he got caught stealing tacos when he was in high school. My mom was like “Taco ’bout that!”
- Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salsa!
Funny Taco Puns
- I thought about what I wanted for dinner and I was like, “I’ll taco ’bout it.”
- Why did the chicken cross the road but then go back to where he started? Because his mom told him tacos were on the other side.
- What time is it when you feel hungry for tacos? Time to taco about it!
- What do you call a cow that just had surgery? A beef market.
- My friends told me that they want to do something exciting for their birthday. I was like “I’ll taco ’bout it.”
- The world would be a better place if everyone knew how to say taco correctly. That’s what she said!
- What should you get for the cow that has everything? A taco bell gift card.
- What do you call a fish that’s addicted to heroin? A taco fish.
- I asked my mom for some money so I could buy tacos but she said no. In the end, we didn’t have tacos or money for a while. I don’t know what happened after that, but I really wanted some tacos!
- When does a park close? When it turns into a taco stand.
- What did the lazy taco say to the spicy taco? Nothing. It just made faces at him.
- I saw a cow in the fields and I was like, “Cow! You have no tacos!” and he was like “Moo.” Then when my mom saw him she was like, “No tacos!”
- My friend told me not to go to Taco Bell today because it smells like tacos. That’s what she said!
Taco Puns & Jokes Cringe
- What do you call a cow playing the piano? Moo-seum for her talent.
- I was at taco bell getting my usual three tacos when this random girl came up to me and was like “Why are you eating so many tacos?” and I was like “Why are you stealing my tacos?” and it got pretty awkward.
- So yesterday at school, we had this taco themed lunch and everyone brought in tacos. The teacher looked at us and she was like “Taco ’bout that.”
- My dad told me he knows how to make a really good taco salad but then he said I can’t tell you how he does it because it’s a secret.
- My mom was like “Taco ’bout this!” and she got really mad.
- What do you call a taco that eats your homework? Homewrecker!
- What do you call a cow in the rain? Wet-a-cow!
- I don’t like people to know how much I like tacos, but if someone found out I would be really open about it.
- Why didn’t the hamburger join the band? He only likes to meatloaf!
- What do you call a cow that knows karate? Karataco.
- I just found out there’s a place that sells tacos in the shape of triangles and I was like, “Take me there!”
- My friend said she would give me a million dollars if I ate all of the tacos in my house right now. I told her to taco ’bout it, and therefore she never talked to me again.
- What do you call a cow that just had surgery? Beef Market!
For More Read 105 Funny Puns for Captions & Status
In conclusion, we hope that you’ve enjoyed reading about these amazing taco puns as much as we enjoyed compiling them for you! We know that puns can be a hit or miss, but we couldn’t help ourselves when it came to tacos. We wanted to share the laughter and joy that these puns bring with you, and we hope they’ve brightened your day.
We’re grateful for your support and readership, and we want to express our sincerest thanks to you. Your engagement and enthusiasm for our content inspire us to keep creating and sharing with you. We couldn’t do it without you, and we’re truly appreciative of every one of our readers.
We’d love to hear from you! Please leave your feedback about this blog in the comments section below. We value your opinion and want to make sure we’re delivering the content you want to read. Also, don’t forget to check out our website for more job description ideas and other great content. Thank you again for reading, and we hope to see you back here soon!