If you’re looking for a way to liven up your Instagram captions (or just want some good laughs), look no further! I’ve collected 103 boat puns that are sure to make you chuckle. So, grab your life jacket and get ready to float away in language!
Puns about boats make the perfect addition to any Instagram caption. Not only are they funny, but they also show off your sailing knowledge (or lack thereof). So, if you’re looking for a few new ideas for your next post, check out this list of hilarious boat puns. You’ll be ready to set sail in no time!
As a maritime nation, it’s no wonder that the Brits have so many puns involving boats. From sailing to rowing, these 103 light-hearted captions will have you afloat in laughter. So set sail on this linguistic journey and see how many of these punny phrases you can catch! (Pun intended). 🙂
For More: 5 Example of Puns with Examples [Guide]
Boat Puns Captions
- The baby boats are all scared of the boat teacher. She’s very stern.
- I got my friend a row boat, but I’d better a-skiff she wants it.
- I used to be a boat captain. I’d get clients from here to there by default.
- It was the year of the flooding and all my jobs were by nautical miles.
- The two boats sat in a mooring for hours discussing their voyages.
- My cottage is boating distance from my favourite bookstore.
- We’ll have to turn the boat around so I can shift this big barge in my car.
- Orca whales are a great menace for boats in British Columbia. They especially like sinking canoes and kayaks.
- Charter a catamaran and pretend you’re on a boat.
- The boat took a long time to back into the car and we were all very tired of boats by then.
- I like water slides but I never swim and need a boat and floaties to get back up again.
- Where do you take a sick boat? To the dock.
- I’m going back to the yacht club to meet a man about a very important boat.
- “What’s that noise?” said the fisherman with his ear to the ground. It was the sound of someone landing in a canoe nearby.
- You can’t teach an old boat new tricks, but you can try and we had trouble with some old rowboats.
- I was on the boat to China but I fell off along the way.
- The rowboat got rowed at me for being too rowdy.
Short Boat Puns
- Boat puns are so tacky/tacky!
- A picture is worth a thousand words, unless you have all these boat puns.
- You can’t buy a boat without a lot of questions.
- I’m not going on a cruise with you, I said to my friend who is very picky about their boats.
- These small boats really put the rocking in our rock and roll band!
- We’re all going on a windy day picnic – bring your wind waker so we can have some wind!
- I fell overboard and drowned. All I needed was a lifeboat.
- Old sailors never die, they just lose their ships.
- I sea what you were trying to do.
- The boat was so high up in the air, but it made me feel at home.
- He’s a good boat chef – he knows how to keep his crew happy on board.
- A sailor without a boat is like a ship without an anchor.
- It started hailing and all the boats took cover under some big trees until it was safe again.
- My favourite part of the cruise was when we were docked at port and could just walk off the boat and explore!
- I had to bail out my friend’s rowboat after it started sinking. Luckily, I’m a great swimmer even though I hate fishing.
- We put all our boats on the roof so we could have more room in the driveway.
- I’ll have to get back to you on that topic, I’m so busy with my boat right now.
Boat Puns One liners
- My new boat has a very comfortable captain’s chair. It’s also really good for sleeping too.
- I’m so sick of these small boats – can’t they just give me one of those huge ships instead?
- I know boats are expensive but they’re totally worth it.
- My mom is the captain of our family. She makes sure everyone manages their time well so we can all go on boat trips together.
- There’s a storm brewing but I’ll have to wait for another day to take my new boat out – I just washed it yesterday!
- It was a hot summer day so I took my new boat out and put the sail up to enjoy the breeze.
- I’m gonna sit here until I learn how boats work.
- The people on those old wooden ships must have been so bored just sailing everywhere all day long.
- This big speedboa-t shot past me the other day. Turns out it was Usain Boat. I mean, boat, is going way too fast.
- These old rowb- these old rowboats are really hard to handle.
- I wish my new boat would get here faster so I can start using it!
- His mom was a very strict captain of the family and made sure he wasn’t up to any boats.
- Row your boat! Please, I need a relaxation.
- That ship is always very polite. It always has a bow for everyone.
- I had to row my own boat home after mine broke.
- My friend told me not to go out on the lake today because it’s very windy but I couldn’t stop myself from boating.
- This small speedboat is really fast, but watch out for those gigantic boats!
- These small boats are so cute!
Boat Puns Captions
- They don’t go very fast but if you want, you can bo-t (board) them and they will take you where you need to go.
- I took my boat out for a spin and got really seasick.
- My friend showed up late to our meeting because she was driving her new boat around town first.
- Ships and boats are different things. I can’t believe people get them confused all the time!
- I love boating season, because it means I finally have an excuse to buy a boat.
- Don’t worry about naming your boats – one day you might just find that you don’t need them anymore!
- My new boat is so much better than my old one – I can’t wait to take it out on the water!
- I used to be a really good sailor but then got seasick and now I can’t look at boats anymore.
- Don’t you just hate those windy days when they’re trying to sail? So annoying haha.
- Are you getting your boat ready for boating season? I just bought one so it’s time to start!
- I got really seasick on the boat and had to go home early.
- The sailors all went out on their boats but I was sick, so I stayed at home.
- My favourite part of boating is docking my boat when it starts to get dark.
- The weather has been so nice recently that I’ve just been boating around without any clothes on.
- What are you up to this weekend – boating? Skiing? Snowboarding?
- I want a yacht… No, wait- what’s the difference between boats and yachts again…?
- These small speedboats go so fast but are so hard to control!
- I heard the boat was sinking but I’m not sure how much longer I can wait to find out.
Funny Boat Puns
- The sailboats in this part of the bay are really wide – they’re having trouble getting through.
- I’ll meet you in half an hour at the boat dock!
- The only thing I’ve been doing is boating – it’s all I can think about right now.
- Stop boating around – you should be working harder to get ahead in life, not just boating around on the weekends.
- Don’t worry so much about being late for our meeting – we’ll wait until you get there.
- I only boating around at home right now because I can’t afford to go anywhere else.
- We were looking for the boat launch but couldn’t find it so we just went to the next public beach instead.
- We had so much fun boating last weekend, let’s do it again!
- The weather is finally turning around so I can’t wait to go boating.
- I really want a boat but they’re so expensive!
- She told him that she saw his boat from the other week and he had no idea what she was talking about.
- Our ship won’t stay away from the rocks, it’s cruising for a bruising.
- I’ve boating all day long.
- Be careful, if you don’t watch out for those waves you might lose your boat!
- The other day I saw this guy falling off of his speedboat and it was so funny haha.
- This big speedboat would look so great in my driveway but unfortunately it’s way too fast for me.
Boat Puns & Jokes Cringe
- I have the boat fever – I wish it was boating season!
- Every time my friend comes over he always makes a comment about how nice my boats look.
- A yacht moored at the pier. “What’s up, dock?” it said.
- This boat was getting too close to the rocks so I had to yell at him.
- I wish there were more boats coming out tonight – it’s been a little too quiet for my taste lately.
- The boating season is almost over, but not yet!
- My friend has always wanted one of those really fast speedboats. He’s so obsessed!
- Don’t worry, I know what time the boat launch closes – we’ve got plenty of time.
- I have no idea how to drive my new speedboat so I just go really slow haha.
- She couldn’t believe it when she saw her friend driving their new speedboat without any clothes on!
- Every afternoon, I go boating – I’m not sure why, I just really love doing it.
- I wanted to get a nice boat so I snuck into the harbour and stole one.
- Life is like this big river – sometimes you’re on the rocks but most of the time you’re cruising along.
- It was quite foggy today so we couldn’t see very far ahead of us on the boat.
- My friend has always wanted to own his own sailboat – but he never thinks about how hard it is to maintain!
- I wish I had a speedboat like this, I think it would be so much fun.
For More: 105 Funny Puns for Captions & Status
In conclusion, we hope that you enjoyed reading our blog post about 103 Boat Puns. We understand that puns may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but we had a great time compiling them for you. We hope that the puns made you smile, or even laugh out loud. We wanted to create a fun and lighthearted post to brighten up your day.
We would also like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to you, our readers. Without your support, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We appreciate you taking the time to read our posts and engage with us. Your feedback and comments mean a lot to us, and we encourage you to continue to share your thoughts with us.
Lastly, we would like to invite you to leave your feedback about this blog post in the comments section below. We value your opinions and would love to hear what you think. Additionally, we invite you to visit our website for more job description ideas and other useful resources. Thank you for being a part of our community, and we hope to continue to provide you with valuable content in the future.