If you’re a Drum Puns enthusiast, band member, or just someone who appreciates music, you understand the power of a good beat. However, a great joke can be just as powerful and can add some spice to the conversation.
Drum puns are a fantastic way to integrate some humor in your interaction with drummers, music lovers, and anyone looking for a good laugh. In this article, we have compiled unique, playful, and hilarious drum puns that will have you beating with laughter.
What are Drum Puns?
Drum puns are wordplay that makes use of drums and music-related terms to create joke punchlines. It is a clever and humorous way of incorporating everyday language into music and musical instruments. Drum puns have a wide range of applications, from lightening up the mood in a music band, adding some humor in random conversations, or breaking the ice with drum enthusiasts.
Best Short Drum Puns
- What do they call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless.
- What do you say to a drummer in a three-piece suit? Will the defendant please rise.
- Why did the drummer sneak out of the music store? He was caught cymbal smuggling.
- What did the drummer say when she got to the top of the hill? That’s a snare climb.
- Why did the drummer break up with his girlfriend? She said he had too many sticks.
- Why did the drummer break his drumsticks? Because he refused to be a mere rhythm section!
- Drummers can’t count to seven. For them, it’s always gone, gone, gone… gone, gone… gone.
- Why are drummers always late for gigs? They’re always busy snaring attention!
- I’m a drummer. I can’t keep a beat, but boy can I beat a keep!
- What do you call a drum kit that gets lost on a flight? A cymbal-ic crash landing.
- Why did the drum kit go to school? To get a snare education!
- When the drummer quit his job, what did he say? “I’m out-beat!”
- What’s the difference between a drummer and a savings bond? One will mature and make money eventually.
- Hey! Watch out for the drummer! He’s prone to hi-hat people!
- Why did the drummer go to jail? He was caught snare-drumming.
- A drummer walks into a bar… and orders a snare drum!_
- Why did the drummer always bring two pairs of drumsticks? In case he wanted to break into a solo!
- What’s the most difficult thing for a drummer to do? To sit still and keep his mouth shut!
- A drummer’s favorite kind of bird? A hi-hat-chi!
- How do you hide money from a drummer? Put it in his sheet music.
- What did the drummer say to his drum kit when it fell over? “C’mon, tom, we can’t snare here!”
- How do you know when a drummer is at your door? He never rings the bell, but he’s always banging!
One-liner Drum Puns
- I’m not a drummer; I’m a percussionist. There’s a difference: drummers are taught to count to four, percussionists to count to three.
- What’s the difference between a drummer and a drum machine? You only need to punch the information into a drum machine once.
- Why do drummers constantly lose their watches? Every time they change the beat, it changes the time.
- What do you call a drummer that’s lost his girlfriend? Homeless.
- Why did the drummer put all his money into a savings account? He wanted to make some hi-hat in the future.
- Why was the drummer always stealing things? He had sticky fingers.
- Why did the snare drum break up with the bass drum? Because the snare drum wanted to solo.
- Why did the drummer go to the veterinarian? He ate the snare drum’s drumsticks.
- Why did the drummer keep taking breaks when practicing his drum fills? To high hat.
- What do you call a drummer that just broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless.
- How do drummers celebrate Halloween? They put on their best hi-hat and drum out some terrifying beats.
- Why do drummers switch to other instruments? Because the drums kept giving them the sticks.
- Why did the drummer go to jail? Because he was caught using sticks for everything, even as chopsticks.
- What happens when a drummer plays paradiddle-diddles without sticks? He becomes a muffled drum.
- Why did the drummer take up gardening? Because he wanted to make some sick beats.
- What do you call a group of drummers without a bassist? Homeless.
- Why did the drummer quit his day job? He wanted to pursue his cymbal career.
Good Funny Puns for Drum
- What do you get when you cross a drummer with a cow? A milkshake.
- Why did the drummer go to the bank? To get his fill.
- Why did the drummer join a motorcycle club? To be in a bike band.
- What do you call a drummer who wants to open a store? A cymbal merchant.
- Why do drummers make terrible fishermen? Because they can’t keep the bass.
- How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb? 1…2…1,2,3,4!
- Why did the drummer ride a bike? To keep his timing.
- Why do drummers prefer to play outdoors? To drum up some natural reverb.
- Why do drummers always have trouble with construction work? They always skip a beat.
- Why did the drummer bring a ladder to the gig? To reach the high hat.
- Why did the drummer join a gym? To work on his double bass exercise.
- Why did the hipster drummer stop playing classic rock? Because it was too mainstream.
- Why did the ghost drummer haunt the rehearsal studio? He didn’t want his beat to die.
- What did the drummer say when he fell down the stairs? Paradiddle-ouch!
- What’s the difference between a bad drummer and a bad pizza? The pizza can at least feed a family of four.
- Why did the drummer cross the road? To get to the gig on the other side.
- Why isn’t the drummer ever yelled at during a gig? Because the guitarists and singers already have.
- Why did the drummer have a successful business selling faulty drumsticks? Because they always had some stick-to-it-iveness.
- Why was the drummer afraid to play at the desert concert? He didn’t want to crash on the hi-hat.
- How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, they have their lighting techs do it.
- Why was the drummer getting huge tips at the coffee shop? He was putting a lot of cymbalism in the music.
- What did the drummer say when he broke the bass drum pedal? “I guess things are just not going to kick-start today.”
Catchy Drum Puns for Kids
- Why did the drummer take up soccer? To learn how to keep a steady beat.
- Why did the drummer join the circus? He wanted to be in the band of lions’ tamer.
- How do you tell if a drummer is in a bad mood? They beat their drums in a snare-ly fashion.
- What is a drummer’s favorite musical note? The sticks!
- What do you get when you cross a drummer with a baker? A beat that even Paul McCartney will eat!
- What is a drummer’s favorite holiday? Cymbal-tine’s Day!
- Why did the drummer put maple syrup on his drumsticks? To make some sweet beats!
- What do you call a drummer who’s addicted to chocolate? A snare-a-holic.
- How does a drummer like their steak? Well-done!
- Why did the drummer put on a wool jacket and play his drums? To create a drum solo that was both wooly and warm.
- Why do drummers always score well in math class? Because they know how to count beats.
- What did the drummer say when asked if he wanted to hear a joke? “Drum roll please…”
- How do you get a drummer to play quietly? Put sheet music in front of them.
- Why did the drummer have a hard time playing Call of Duty? Because he kept hitting the snare button by mistake.
- What did the drummer say to his drums before going to bed? “Goodnight, snare, bass, and toms. Don’t forget to rock in your dreams.”
- Why did the drummer buy a watch? To keep time in beats.
- What do you call a drummer’s backstage pillow? A snare drum.
- What did the drummer say when he was offered a drink before his performance? “No thanks, I have to focus on my hi-hat.”
- Why did the drummer switch to tea? He needed a better way to keep time.
- Why did the drummer join a barbershop quartet? He wanted to drum up some new harmonies.
Drum puns are a fun and witty way to get anyone excited about drumming. Whether it’s for kids or adults, these puns are sure to liven up the mood and make people laugh. Keep these drum puns in mind for the next time you find yourself in a music-related conversation or just need a good laugh.
In addition, drumming is a vital part of music, and drummers are an essential component of any music band. Drummers help keep the beat and provide the rhythm that other band members need to follow. In many cases, drummers play a crucial role in determining the energy and tempo of a song. Therefore, it’s important to appreciate drummers, not only for their skills but also their sense of humor.