Whether you are spending your time scrolling on social media or just trying to relieve some stress, a good laugh can always brighten up your day. And what better way to do that than with some bathroom puns?
In this article, we will be discussing 111+ bathroom puns that will make you chuckle, smile, and even groan. From one-liners to funny jokes, we have got you covered. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit on your porcelain throne, and let’s dive into the world of bathroom humor!
What Are Bathroom Puns?
Puns are a form of wordplay that involves using words that sound similar, but have different meanings to create humor. And when it comes to bathroom humor, there are countless puns and jokes that you can make. From toilet jokes to bathroom signs, there is no shortage of material.
Below are of the best short, one-liner, funny, and kid-friendly bathroom puns that you can use to lighten up any situation:
Best Short Bathroom Puns
- I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right. It’s called ‘reading’ in the bathroom.
- A clean bathroom is a sign of a wasted life.
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Diarrhea is hereditary. It runs in your jeans.
- I’d tell you a chemistry joke, but I know I wouldn’t get a reaction.
- If you pee like a puppy, don’t be surprised if you get treated like a dog.
- I’m on a roll because I ran out of TP.
- Being in the bathroom takes up most of my downtime.
- A great way to start the day is with a cup of coffee and a good poop.
- In the bathroom, some people get mad if you forget to flush. Apparently it ruins their fish tank.
- Toilet paper is like a showerhead, we only appreciate it when it’s gone.
- Shower thoughts are the reason why we take long showers.
- There’s nothing wrong with taking a nap in the bathroom, as long as you’re not snoring.
- Just because you are sitting, doesn’t mean you are resting.
- The best things in life are free, but apparently not the toilet paper.
- The only bathroom art I need is the graffiti on the walls.
- The most powerful weapon in any office is the toilet flush.
- Time flies when you’re taking a dump.
- The bathroom is the one place where it’s okay to read other people’s writing.
- I only have a square to spare.
- The difference between men and women: men can pee standing up, women can pee without needing to aim.
- When you run out of TP, life is pretty much over.
- The only thing worse than running out of TP is running out of tissues.
- Always take time to sit and relax on the throne.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands, it keeps the germs away.
One-Liner Bathroom Puns
- I dropped my phone in the toilet once. Now, I have a smartphone.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- What did one toilet say to the other? You look flushed.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
- What do you call a belt made out of watches? A waist of time.
- What did the toilet say to the bath tub? You go ahead, I’ll follow you later.
- Why don’t ants get sick? Because they have tiny ant-bodies.
- What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener.
- Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be a chicken sedan.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest with a Bible? An investi-gator.
- Why did the chicken go to the seance? To talk to the other side.
- Why do cows wear bells? Because their horns don’t work.
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t work? A stick.
- What happens when a frog’s car breaks down? It gets toad.
- Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? He pastaway.
- I used to have a job at a calendar factory, but I got fired because I took a few days off.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
- How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.
- I’m reading a book on the history of glue – I just can’t seem to put it down.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was two-tired.
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
- What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.
- What did one toilet say to the other toilet? You look flushed.
Funny Puns for Bathroom
- The toilet is the throne room of every house.
- A bathroom is a place where you can relax and let your hair down – unless you’re bald like me.
- People who make bathroom puns are always up to some kind of funny business.
- If you want to stay clean and confident, you’ve got to stay on top of your bowelminations.
- I always wash my hands before going to the bathroom because I’m a gentleman.
- Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? To get away from the running faucet.
- A plumber’s favorite type of basketball is a toilet bowl.
- Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn’t budget.
- The best way to keep your hands clean is to stay away from the toilet.
- What do you call a toilet that hasn’t been cleaned in a long time? A throne of terror.
- When you flush the toilet, where does it go? Down the drain, and we don’t want to talk about it.
- Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill with a burrito? To get to the bottom.
- The toilet is the one place where everyone is equal – nobody takes more than one seat at a time.
- I don’t always get in fights, but when I do, it’s usually because someone didn’t replace the toilet paper.
- A bathroom is like a mini spa – it’s where you go to relax and refresh yourself.
- Why is a bathroom the best place to solve problems? Because you have privacy, and you can flush away your troubles.
- If someone asks why you’re so clean, just tell them you’ve been taking care of your business in the bathroom.
- I always make sure the toilet seat is down – it’s the only way I can keep myself from falling in.
- Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.
- Why do seagulls fly over the ocean? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels.
- The toilet is like a good friend – it’s always there when you need it.
- Why don’t toilets ever get emojis? Because they’re always too pooped to smile.
- A bathroom is not just a room – it’s a throne room.
- The bathroom is where I do my best thinking – it’s the only place I can get some privacy these days.
- What do you call a bathroom that you can’t use? A sinkhole.
Bathroom Puns for Kids
- Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? To get to the bottom.
- What do you do when there’s no toilet paper? Just sing “Happy Birthday” twice and you’re clean.
- What did one bathroom stall say to the other? Is this seat taken?
- What do you get when you cross a bathroom with a magician? A lavatory spell.
- Why did the bathroom cross the road? To get away from the toilet brush.
- What do you call a bathroom that’s always on the move? A potty mobile.
- What’s the difference between a toilet and a tap? One drips, and the other doesn’t give a drip.
- What’s the best way to start your day? With a smile and a bowl movement.
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.
- What do you call a bathroom that gives you hugs? A toilet issue.
- Why did the banana go to the doctor? Because it wasn’t peeling well.
- What do you call a bathroom that makes good grades? A smart-toilet.
- What’s the best way to talk to a Martian? You Neptunian.
- Why did the dinosaur go to the bathroom? Because it had to go pee-loophole.
- What do you call a bathroom that’s on a downward slope? A WC coaster.
- What do you call a toilet that has a PhD? A pooper-scooper.
- Why did the bathroom break up with the toilet? Because it was tired of flush-and-go relationships.
- What do you call a bathroom that’s always busy? A restroom-aurant.
- Why did the elephant go in the bathroom? To put on its tusks-paste.
- What do you call a bathroom that makes you laugh? A toilet-tickle.
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- What do you call a bathroom that goes on vacation? A toilet-trip.
- Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired.
- What do you call a bathroom that’s in a hurry? A lavatory pit stop.
- Why did the chicken go to the bathroom? To talk to the egg.
Bathroom Puns Used in Movies
The Bathroom humor is a staple in many comedy movies and TV shows. Here are some of the most famous bathroom puns used in movies:
- “I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car’s headlights and tell you exactly which way it’s coming.” – Joe Dirt (2001)
- “I ate a lot of acid and took a lot of weird drugs… For a while I thought I was a tree… I was convinced I was part wild boar… Oh, and the bathroom floor looked like God’s face.” – The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- “Never trust a fart” – Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)
- “The toilet’s broken and I needed to blow my nose.” – Friends (TV Show)
- “This toilet paper has fewer squares than a cantina on Tatooine.” – The Mandalorian (TV Show)
- “I wish I knew how to quit you” – Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- “You think YOU’RE the only one who ever used a toilet in this house” – Game of Thrones (TV Show)
- “They’re called bathrooms, not light fixtures” – The Holiday (2006)
- “There’s no crying in baseball!” – A League of Their Own (1992)
- “Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?” – Anchorman (2004)
In conclusion, bathroom puns are a great way to lighten up the mood and bring some laughter into our daily routine. Whether you’re having a bad day or just need a quick pick-me-up, these puns are sure to do the trick.
Lastly, bathroom humor has been a popular part of movies and TV shows for decades, so next time you watch your favorite comedy, keep an ear out for any bathroom puns.
So, the next time you find yourself feeling down, grab a roll of toilet paper and read through these bathroom puns. Trust us, your mood will thank you for it!