We all know that art is a serious business. But sometimes, it’s also pretty funny. Especially when you get puns involved. Check out these funny art puns that will have you seeing paintings in a whole new light! Sure, they might not be as “highbrow” as some of the other jokes out there, but sometimes the simplest humor is the best kind.
So whether you’re an artist yourself or just appreciate great artwork, make sure to check out these hilarious puns! Art is a great way to express yourself. It can be beautiful, meaningful, and sometimes it’s just downright funny. Whether you’re an artist yourself or just appreciate the beauty of art, these puns are sure to put a smile on your face. Enjoy!
For More: 5 Example of Puns with Examples [Guide]
Art Puns That Paint Picture
- What time do artists wake up? At the crack of drawn!
- What is a painting done by a cat called? A paw-trait.
- I’m good at drawing. Even if I don’t use a pencil, brush or my pointer finger, I can still draw a perfect circle. It’s my special art.
- What do you call a painting with no colors? A black and white photo.
- Why was the artist starving? She didn’t have any food in her work!
- What does a painting say if it has no mouth? No canvass.
- Do you know what’s abstract? Getting half of my money back for this crappy art pun book.
- “I love artwork because I can be creative.” Is it just me or does that sound like the start to a dirty joke?
- To paint a house is hard work, but to paint a pink house is weird work.
- What is the difference between an art pun book and a history book? One has pictures of paintings in it! (I guess I can’t use this one for my article.)
- Why did the artist go bankrupt? Because he had no more canvass left!
- What is the difference between a fish and an artist? One has art puns all over its body.
- Where do artists go when they are in school? The paint class!
- Why didn’t the painting want to go to school? It wanted to stay home and be an illiterate.
- What do you call a painting that has gone bad? A poorly-executed painting.
- What did one paintbrush say to the other? I thought we made a mistake, but it was just twins!
- Why did the artist get arrested? He got caught finger-painting graffiti on his neighbor’s wall.
Short Art Puns
- What kind of art pun book does an architect have? An architectural pun book!
- What kind of art puns do cats love? They just purr-fer puns.
- What is it called when an artist paints animals in the snow? A winter-ture scene.
- Why did the bald man go to the museum? He needed a hair-raising experience.
- What is a pun used by artists called? It’s a pun-back!
- What do you get when you cross an artist with a pirate? A tough buccaneer!
- How do puns come to life? They pun-k their way into existence.
- Why did the painter go to the hospital? Because he had paint in his eye!
- What is green and can’t turn around in circles? Grass.
- What did the pun say to the other pun? Can I come up with a picture pun for this joke?
- Why are puns like young bananas? Because they’re green.
- What is an artist’s favorite letter of the alphabet? The letter “P”.
- Which side of a pun does not have any letters on it? The
- And clay lived happily ever after.
- Right: Taken with a fisheye lens.
- It’s wetter on the other side.
- A lotta round holes in this one.
Art Puns One liners
- Before and after using Photoshop filters – Sharpen More Than Once May Cause Problems To Your Imagination .
- Ready to pun-ish? Get punny? Go pun go! Right: pun-spiration.
- Cheezus! Right: punny Cheezus?
- The artist was great. He could always draw a crowd.
- 18. A not-very-good art teacher was good only at drawing blank faces.
- Right: a not-very-good pun puns.
- That’s a pun of a pun, punned again how ’bout that!
- Not just for breakfast anymore! Right: it has been used as art before.
- Pun times? It was pun-tastic!
- This is the only pun I didn’t like. Right: pun-sitively pun.
- Who let the pun out? Right: punny poo .
- The pun was definitely lost on him. Right: he couldn’t find it with a magni pun -fying glass either.
- Right: an elephant pun joke.
- I’ve got the right gear for this job, pun pun pun pun pun pun pun pun.
- The pun was getting ahead of itself
- An art pun is worth a thousand pictures Right: so I heard it goes something like… “an artist never borrows, he always puns” .
- Comments: This one has comments enabled but currently no comments exist. Don’t be shy, speak up.
Art Puns Captions
- I think this might be self-punning, but it’s still funny. Right: good one!
- Puns were, like, the first form of humor ever and stuff…
- 33. The artist I’m trying to replace says my work is crap, but I don
- How does an artist get around?
- A: Well quite easel-y!
- What is an artist’s favorite type of hat?
- A: A beret!
- Why did the statue of David have no arms?
- A: Because he got tired of people asking him for a handout.
- What do you call someone pretending to be an artist?
- A: An imposter! All puns are puns, but not all puns are “Art puns.”
- On the other hand, however . . .
- There are art puns that actually are puns! You know what I mean? Like these ones for example!
- What does an artist call his studio apartment?
- A: A low rent district. He lives in a loft, get it?
- What happens when an artist opens the fridge door?
- A: Everyone gets a fridge-ing! You know what I mean.
Funny Art Puns
- Why should you never ask an artist his weight?
- A: He might paint you a picture of himself naked! He’d have you know he paints from life.
- What’s an artists favorite type of pun?
- A: Art puns! Get it?
- Which artist loves puns the most?
- Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest
- What does an artist put on his cereal?
- A: Brush-ur-ies! He lives by puns and dies by puns.
- Why does an artist only drink one cup of coffee in the morning?
- A: He wants to be pun-ished, not killed!
- What is an artists’ motto?
- A: Art puns hurt less than regular puns! Get it? You see what I mean now?
- What do you get if you cross a pun with a pun?
- A: Two puns! You pun pun, I pun pun. Pun pun pun pun pun pun pun pun pun.
- What does an artist keep in his kitchen?
- A: Canvas-ry! You know, like his plain white walls, but for food! Like a refrigerator.
- What do you call it when an artist gets plastic surgery?
- A: A face lift! You know, it’s when you get old puns to look young again.
- What did the art teacher say to the aspiring actress? You sure look the art.
Art Puns & Jokes Cringe
- What is it called when someone is hanging out by the wall? Art
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- Why did the painter choose to work for an insurance company? Because he could draw it.
- What did one museum say to the other museum? You’ve got some great pieces.
- What is an artist’s favorite snack? A stick of rock!
- What do you get if you cross a chicken with an umbrella? AARP!
- What do modern artists use to find their inspiration? Pinterest.
- What is the difference between art and pornography? Nothing, they are both fantasies made to excite.
- Why did the artist put his money in the freezer? To harden it so he could sculpt it.
- What is the difference between art and graffiti? Graffiti is something you step in.
For More: 105 Funny Puns for Captions & Status
In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed our collection of art puns and found them both entertaining and informative. We appreciate you taking the time to read our blog and hope it brightened your day.
At the heart of it all, art is about self-expression and creativity, and we believe that art puns are a fun way to appreciate and celebrate the world of art. Whether you’re an artist, art lover, or simply enjoy a good pun, we hope that our selection of art puns brought a smile to your face.
Lastly, we would like to express our gratitude for your support and readership. We value your feedback and would love to hear your thoughts on this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment and share your favorite art puns with us. Additionally, we encourage you to check out our website for more job description ideas and other resources related to art and creativity. Thank you again for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!